5+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sold that a new race would use an existing rig, those screenshots are very clearly either the female meta skeleton or female draenei one. But we won't have to wait long to find out.

As for the talent trees, aside from gameplay implications I'd love something like that for nothing else but to bring back the old talent tree art that we used to have, I really enjoyed some of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    IF those are real, it wouldn't surprise me if the Incubus was just a scrapped VERSION of this human/dragon hybrid shit.

I genuinely won't put anything past the scaley-losers at Blizz anymore if this is real. The game is going entirely 'woke'... ahem..
    and those girly-boys are right up the alley of the new kids in town. They can't even make masculinity sexy they're so far into it.
    As someone who prefers more masculine stuff I have to say you're really weird.

Its just a video game lol.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

I always like how every image leak is a grainy ass picture and not once has said grainy ass picture been a real thing yet people always eat them up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biruteka View Post
    Bro it’s over, nothing on this game is good anymore, look that shit lizard people
    That’s just the race friend. If the class comes out looking like shit, then I will join you in your rage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtra View Post
    What I'm saying is that's exactly what they did. They developed a new race for this expansion including the skeleton and animations, and then released those early with the incubus.
    That seems super unlikely though. I don't think the community would like that... It feels cheap to add a new race as a main attraction and give it animations from a warlock's pet...

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Reminds me of the snek race that we never got in BfA:
    The second pic actually looked liked it could have been. The new leak stuff doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Kohtra View Post
    What I'm saying is that's exactly what they did. They developed a new race for this expansion including the skeleton and animations, and then released those early with the incubus.
    This. The Incubus was not important enough to get a new rig on its own, so they just borrowed the FemDrac rig for it.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Even as someone that genuinely loved Shadowlands (No I will not explain Ive done it enough already) yeah this expansion is make or break all the way. They just need a solid expansion to build off of and make sure people don't skip another one. This already looks like it's gonna be an L for them though so who knows where itll go.
    Yeah, definitely. I do (respectfully) disagree about SL, but this really is it. I hope they pull their socks up.
    Last edited by bitterwinter; 2022-04-18 at 11:27 PM. Reason: added missing quote

Quote Originally Posted by Sharby View Post
    I'm not sold that a new race would use an existing rig, those screenshots are very clearly either the female meta skeleton or female draenei one. But we won't have to wait long to find out.
    I really hope its not legit but if its a redo of the sethrakk rigging with wings and a dragon head i wouldn't be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I dont know whether i love or hate this.
    Actually, looking at it now, I think that the hairstyle on the Human may not be available to us in-game. Can somebody check for me? I also can't tell what's going on with the horns—they really do almost look like an anachronistic headband to me.

Knight of the Astral Star Local Ardenweald Faerie's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by leviathonlx View Post
    I always like how every image leak is a grainy ass picture and not once has said grainy ass picture been a real thing yet people always eat them up.
    TBC and WoTLK were leaked with grainy pictures.

There is precedent... somewhat. ;-;

1+ Year Old Account
    Well, it's that time again. When the thread evolves from speculation, to hype, to leak, to denial, to frustration, to hurling names at one another, to disbelief, to waiting for the next thing to complain about. Less than 17 hours to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Local Ardenweald Faerie View Post
    TBC and WoTLK were leaked with grainy pictures.

There is precedent... somewhat. ;-;
    Wasn't TBC's from a magazine? I don't recall anything about WotLK.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    That seems super unlikely though. I don't think the community would like that... It feels cheap to add a new race as a main attraction and give it animations from a warlock's pet...
    I don't think anyone except us hyper nerd forum posters will ever even notice.

Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    That's being disingenuous. A lot of pets reuse real-race rigs, a warlock pet is no different.

If anything it makes the warlock pet weaker for reusing a player rig instead of being truly unique. But the Incubus was an afterthought.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Xaxxas View Post
    @Hipnos14 hey everyone knows you're secretly a freak when it comes to editing your models.

please tell us you're pranking us with this dragon? is it you? I need to see the light again but this whole thing just became so dark.
    I wouldn't be too overdramatic. It really looks like Scalie stuff to me and I am doubting its reality for a huge number of reasons—the clipping, awkwardly-meshed model, the weird horns, the incongruity between the human model and the dragon model in terms of clothing, the soft face, the weird chest shape, the familiar, Worgen-like feet etc.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    One time we got a real image leak it was crystal clear.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    That’s just the race friend. If the class comes out looking like shit, then I will join you in your rage.
    Just looks your profile picture and see what we get, its so bad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post
    The second pic actually looked liked it could have been. The new leak stuff doesn't.
    I think this also compounds my issue with the Worgen-derived feet. The Sethrak, another reptilian race, don't have the lifted big toe like the Dragon race does, whereas Worgen do.

Knight of the Astral Star Local Ardenweald Faerie's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't TBC's from a magazine? I don't recall anything about WotLK.
    I remember wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back when, there was a screenshot of the Stair of Destiny framed exactly like a modern day fake leak. Picture of a monitor, dark background, grainy quality.

Same thing with WoTLK but with that burning forest in Howling Fjord. You could see the really ugly alpha Vrykul models in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome View Post

Do y'all think this this red mist is a racial, or do you think this dragon thing is going to be its own class?
    Yeah, it's their racial ability that burns all our hopes and desires of this being good expansion.