Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    I gave up entirely because it doesn't seem like much really happened in the pages I've missed except the endless back and forth about whether the random dot is a (very misplaced, have you guys never seen boobs before?) nipple
    Let's be real, everyone here plays wow. The only people who have seen boobs here are gamers who are female.

Knight of the Astral Star Local Ardenweald Faerie's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    What is Rathalos?
    Oh god. Someone hasn't played Monster Hunter.

*baps with stick* Go play Monster Hunter! Very good games.

(Rathalos is a monster from that game and arguably the series' poster child)

Quote Originally Posted by Frankystein View Post
    I dont know are the points are made too hard to make a guess or bridge what could it mean?
    I am personally awful at riddles. I'm beginning to believe somewhat of a continuation with the hints made towards the First Ones in SL, and that they may not be very good people. Things? Creations?

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Local Ardenweald Faerie View Post
    Not in a row but most definitely a constant thing... Shadowlands, then before that, Warlords...

I took 6 melatonin gummies but gaddammit I want to stay up for the train.
    Go to sleep faerie. *Sprinkles Fairy dust*

I gave up entirely because it doesn't seem like much really happened in the pages I've missed except the endless back and forth about whether the random dot is a (very misplaced, have you guys never seen boobs before?) nipple
    I wfh and it's a slow day. But I always skip to the most recent page when I get up lol. went to bed at 6am and woke up at 2 and nearly 20 pages had gone by. (40, because I have max posts to page turned on)

So I've been pretty caught up today but it's been super fast.

very misplaced, have you guys never seen boobs before?
    You know you're on a WoW forum, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Or at the very least fucked up everything south of Stonetalon/NBarrens.
    Yeah, I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    Why would you subject someone to pain like that?
    Good point lol. The monsters look really good at least so if that image was Rath from Monster Hunter it would probably be from the movie if he can't find it from the games.

Quote Originally Posted by Smokinya View Post
    Is the "hold to charge" thing even likely anymore? Unless it was a unique class mechanic I doubt it being added to other classes. Plus that came from Scale and that other dude with the Illidan avatar. I'm very behind on the thread, but it seems the consensus is that those leaks are bogus now?
    I don't think they're necessarily bogus, just not as concretely confirmed as the other stuff - Dragonflight name, logo, Alexstrasza art.

Hold to charge is used in ESO but it's actually a controversial mechanic because of maximizing dps and when to actually release, however in casual content it can be kinda fun. And it would feel much different from other classes. If anyone has every played Yrel in HotS, I would expect something like that.

I have no clue how anyone could come up with that at all, but I did explain why it was there.

Where are the DI even on the map?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Well, technically female character models should count, shouldn't they? Izalla didn't specify "real boobs".

What is Rathalos?

Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    I accidentally misread Franky's question of "What went wrong" as the quote that went with this and I started choking back laughter. "Yes, the existence of this film at all definitely was something that went wrong."
    Genuinely a better movie than the originals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SniperCT View Post
    I wfh and it's a slow day. But I always skip to the most recent page when I get up lol. went to bed at 6am and woke up at 2 and nearly 20 pages had gone by. (40, because I have max posts to page turned on)

So I've been pretty caught up today but it's been super fast.
    I too work from home but I'm helping train new hires right now so I had to be available to answer their questions in real time and got further and further behind all day and then my baby came home as my shift ended and it was all downhill from there. Not to mention there were a bazillion new pages to wake up to so I never fully caught up even before all the dragon race images and whatnot
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    alleria hates the undead. theyre the enemy of the void
    "Alleria hates the undead."
    We have pretty much 0 modern lore dictating this, while undeath and shadow (void) have been pretty hand in hand since forever.
    Alleria just came back from the nether, and has done barely anything since; she has had no major interactions with the Forsaken, or any undead. Alleria hates the Horde - not the undead; she wasn't even around when the Sunwell fell, and thus doesn't really even know the impact of the scourge.

Meanwhile, Umbric was using a new void based kind of necromancy in BFA, and it was only of the only things the race had done in the story. He studied the notes of Dar'khan, which is one of the biggest scourge elves in the story, and the void is described as "vampiric" in several instances.

The new quests in 9.2.5 even refer to "blood and shadow" with the San'layn - with san'layn also being a shadow priest talent.

Elves themed entirely to shadow deserve to eventually have access to the cosmetic effects if it's a class skin.

If any race on the Alliance makes sense to get them, and have a playerbase that'd actually use and adore it, ontop of desperately needing more lore, it's the void elves. The Night Elves never asked for undead, never wanted dark rangers, and are still rightfully upset about Teldrassil.

I'd rather it go to them, and not humans. Night Elf is sadly happening if it happens for Blood Elves. Give it to the playerbase that literally has people playing them as "vampires" on Moon Guard and Argent Dawn.

Happy to know other people got Monster Hunter vibes from that. Was feeling like MHFU back on the PSP with how blurry it was. Good game...

Later in Dragonflight, "Somehow Sylvanas has returned........."

10+ Year Old Account
    People still believe this dude after he posted tree talents coming back? Lmao. Blizzard hasn’t added a single talent since WOD. Also the talent system now leads for better customization in reality

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Yeah so I assume the userbase has consumed copious amounts of pr0n and some have surely seen actual natural boobs
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.