10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Jesus, Tom Chilton is working on this mobile thing? There goes my theory he could work on some big wow revamp project xD.

Sadly 50-60 has no Chromie, but pacing right now is perfect. On Alliance I just finished fill the bar + dungeon in every zone and I was 60. Bonus objectives now are faster than world quests. Also I always finished with ~65 renown, so in 9.2.5 will get 80 during leveling.
    I don't doubt that it's efficient. But I barely got through the content on my main, and only got my "secondary main" to 60 after an 8 month break. I'm not strong enough for this particular slog.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    There are some really good questing zones out there for basically every expansion, you just need to find them haha. Silverpine Forest f.e. will forever be my most beloved leveling zone, all my chars went through it, and it never gets stale. Tbf it seems like they had the perfect formula there but never used it for other zones. You have lots of frequent rares which give quite a good junk of XP, a great story, you ride alongside Sylvanas, it has an awesome ending and I think the first ingame cutscenes (the lower quality ones with your character) they ever did. Just get yourself an artifact weapon at level 10 because they are quite OP at the start. Sprinkle a few dungeons in it, get your Garrison for your free lvl 25 pet later on and you should be 50 at the end of your favourite zone(s).

Btw, from 50-60 you can now do a daily Torghast run which gives 30-50% of a level and is surprisingly fun.
    I adore The Ghostlands for my Horde Alts. The TBC style questing might not yield the perfect xp/h or anything, but I like picking up 13 quests and then go around the zone in a big circle. It's actually one of the zones that I think benefited much from the scaling tech. I just sit in the Dungeon(And BG) Queue while I quest and by the time I get to killing Dar'Khan Drathir I'm in the mid level 40's.
    Love the Ghostlands.
    Yohohoho

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Sadly 50-60 has no Chromie, but pacing right now is perfect. On Alliance I just finished fill the bar + dungeon in every zone and I was 60. Bonus objectives now are faster than world quests. Also I always finished with ~65 renown, so in 9.2.5 will get 80 during leveling.
    Huh, it goes much faster for me. War Mode on, 3-5 dungeons total, do all bonus objective since they are so fast and I need only two zones.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

50-60 leveling is that fast now? I thought Threads of Fate wasnt very good, but I guess I had the wrong idea.

How long does that take?

Quote Originally Posted by wowrefugee View Post
    50-60 leveling is that fast now? I thought Threads of Fate wasnt very good, but I guess I had the wrong idea.

How long does that take?
    I just did it on my alt and thought it was pretty fast.

I skipped dungeons entirely and only chased the zone and Torghast metas while doing the side quests and bonus objectives. I imagine with WM, XP buffs and rest XP (if you have any) it would go really fast.

10+ Year Old Account

How long does that take?
    Threads were always faster, simply because doing story brings a lot of downtime in many quests when NPC's do RP. Now they made Bonus Objectives actually doable, so Threads is even better. Gotta mix it with dungeons/WQ's a little.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-05-04 at 07:58 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Threads were always faster, simply because doing story brings a lot of downtime in many quests when NPC's do RP. Now they made Bonus Objectives actually doable, so Threads is even better. Gotta mix it with dungeons/WQ's a little.
    Just by doing the zone bars I have reached 60 on the past 3 alts, but I also realized that by starting SL on 51 (they were some old alts sitting in Oribos having done the Maw intro) I don't manage to fill the last zone bar before dinging 60.

Maybe I should swap some zones, because it has happened by leaving Revendreth for the end.

So it seems like we've got another ptr build tonight. Boring so far.
    On silken ebony wings the harbinger of death arrives.

PTR build has a new little stable model for that updated area in SW next to the mage district and stockade

School of hard knocks actually being removed is quite something. Never understood how it was allowed to stick around all this time since WotLK wheb it was objectively the most difficult and frustrating achievement in the entire world event meta achievement.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    PTR build has a new little stable model for that updated area in SW next to the mage district and stockade

What are they doing ...

Quote Originally Posted by Merryck View Post
    What are they doing ...
    Obviously creating a play pen for furries so they can do pet play.

7+ Year Old Account

How long does that take?
    They reduced xp requirements and made bonus objectives and WQs incredibly fast.

Got my druid from 50-60 in just a few hours by running from one objective to the next, with the ocassional dungeon inbetween.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Obviously creating a play pen for furries so they can do pet play.
    Wohoo, finally a cookie for roleplayers!

#TEAMGIRAFFE

The stable stuff may just be where they move the mount trainer, perhaps?

Oh boy, revamp junkies gonna freak again...

10+ Year Old Account
    This 9.2.5 PTR feels so slow... with nothing new, except some mounts...

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Maybe it's not slow, rather better encrypted/people who could actually datamine it don't care to do so anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Because the big exciting stuff is encrypted, and it will probably be like this from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    Because the big exciting stuff is encrypted, and it will probably be like this from now on.
    Does beg the question of how much longer we can expect the 9.2.5 to still be on the PTR. If we assume that all story stuff is not going to show up then there cannot be much more that needs to be added at this point.
    The world revamp dream will never die!