10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Always though Antorus was the structure closest to the World Soul mostly because that's where we find Argus. Kind of expected Uldorus to be the structure that directly overlooks Azeroth's soul.
    That is also what I always assumed to. Uld is similar to well Uldaman, Ulduar and well Uldorus is like Antorus so... /shrug
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    That is also what I always assumed to. Uld is similar to well Uldaman, Ulduar and well Uldorus is like Antorus so... /shrug
    I guess we could simply be drawing undue conclusions. Antirust was just the military complex we attacked first, while the actual location of Argus' soul was called something else.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

The event on the PTR actually managed to give me nausea. I don't know what the intended effect of the storm was supposed to be, but that was hopefully not it.

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post
    People are already tantruming over the First Ones and Zereth Ordus being mentioned but its the only way it makes sense for the Titans to be so powerful.

What exactly is the problem there? And why are people complaining under that tweet?

Neat.

Blatant retcon, but it does make sense, and is fitting in making the Titans more morally grey.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    What exactly is the problem there? And why are people complaining under that tweet?
    I guess because it's straight out admitting that old lore will be treated as Keeper propaganda, which is kinda weak considering it's further undermining the Chronicles books.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    People are already tantruming over the First Ones and Zereth Ordus being mentioned but its the only way it makes sense for the Titans to be so powerful.
    The thing is, it changes the origin of the Pantheon. If they were made in Zereth Ordus by the First Ones, then they are not World Souls created in the mortal realm, spinning until they created planets as cocoons to birth themselves. And if you break that part, what about other World Souls. Because it's not just Azeroth, it's also Argus and the almost Void Titan Sargeras killed.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Ugh they couldn’t have just saved some face and made the titans the first ones could they? Titan titans are so incredibly lame.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The thing is, it changes the origin of the Pantheon. If they were made in Zereth Ordus by the First Ones, then they are not World Souls created in the mortal realm, spinning until they created planets as cocoons to birth themselves. And if you break that part, what about other World Souls. Because it's not just Azeroth, it's also Argus and the almost Void Titan Sargeras killed.
    Unless they are shot out of Zereth Ordus and into reality to become world souls. Similarly to how the Eternal Ones don't live in Zereth Mortis.

7+ Year Old Account
    It doesn’t make any sense because then you need to try and explain how the first ones are so powerful instead of just having the cosmic powers represented at different levels of coalesced might.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    I guess some people really wanted the First Ones to be the Titans, for the sake of simplicity. Or maybe just the idea that mister "I have been sending an infinite stream of my own personal valkyr to attack the rape-revenge allegory whom she immediately defeats & uploads the souls of her followers for the past 10,000 years" might be a bad or dumb guy.

Spoilers: https://twitter.com/Portergauge/stat...91694257893379

I seriously don't get the tantrum? The First Ones create the Titans and everything else, then everything else does it's own thing. Then it trickles down to whatever we ended up doing in recent ages. How is any of that the First One's fault?

10+ Year Old Account
    "This is how things are"

Sometime later in the future due to increased knowledge "Actually thats not entirely true."

Its certainly rhymes with real life thats for certain. Which is fine, I think some people just wanted Titans to be the big gods and well I get it but we moved quite past that but that doesn't mean the Titans are "lame" just means there are bigger fish out there. Doesn't mean Titans can't do things that we care more about then say first ones. Don't see the whinefest.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2022-10-14 at 06:55 PM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    It doesn’t make any sense because then you need to try and explain how the first ones are so powerful instead of just having the cosmic powers represented at different levels of coalesced might.
    You don't need to explain how, even though we'll probably get there. Titans had no origin before either. This is just allowing the other Magic sources to be as interesting as the Titans were instead of LOL ELUNE DID IT. This whole thing is about making every other magic cooler at the expense of the Titans, who people are attached to because its old lore, but they were only so cool at the expense of dumbing down every other source of magic (demons are just animals in green poop, all of life is elunes farts)

There was NO Fel lore besides the Legion, now we might actually get to meet primordial demons. Now An'she can be an ACTUAL god instead of "Tauren are dumb and thought the sun could talk". Elune is not responsible for literally everything Life related.

I have a sneaking suspicion it's time travel related however. Powerful entities that time traveled back far enough to be the First ones around.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Hi, there is this guy who say the First One's plan to chop the universe up into 6 cosmic powers & assign people to run them, and thought it was dumb & bad & wanted to replace it with a better system: His name was Zovaal the Jailer. He had some good ideas.

7+ Year Old Account
    Unless they are shot out of Zereth Ordus and into reality to become world souls. Similarly to how the Eternal Ones don't live in Zereth Mortis.
    The titans and there world souls were previously created with the birth of the great dark a Zereth ordus or the first ones just don’t fit with the pre dragon flight lore at all unless they want to say they are the light/void lords and made the titans before the universe existed.

- - - Updated - - -

You don't need to explain how, even though we'll probably get there. Titans had no origin before either. This is just allowing the other Magic sources to be as interesting as the Titans were instead of LOL ELUNE DID IT. This whole thing is about making every other magic cooler at the expense of the Titans, who people are attached to because its old lore, but they were only so cool at the expense of dumbing down every other source of magic (demons are just animals in green poop, all of life is elunes farts)

There was NO Fel lore besides the Legion, now we might actually get to meet primordial demons. Now An'she can be an ACTUAL god instead of "Tauren are dumb and thought the sun could talk". Elune is not responsible for literally everything Life related.

I have a sneaking suspicion it's time travel related however. Powerful entities that time traveled back far enough to be the First ones around.
    The titans have had an origin since chronicles 1 they were born with the creation of the universe and took eons to grow enough to be more then planets.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/FPjLmMJb_L...ZmFyaS82MDQuMQ

Same with demons before the legion.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/OGWwtVfXs0...ZmFyaS82MDQuMQ

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Hi, there is this guy who say the First One's plan to chop the universe up into 6 cosmic powers & assign people to run them, and thought it was dumb & bad & wanted to replace it with a better system: His name was Zovaal the Jailer. He had some good ideas.
    Man if the jailer wanted to bring the lore back to pre shadowlands I’d be all for him.

Also a new race of dwarves living in "Khaz Algar", might be for the underground zone

https://twitter.com/Portergauge/stat...95846992064512

Is this new lore actually bad or people are just having shadowlands ptsd?