7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    This will boost morale.

"You will be deployed with child molesters and cannibals"
    Actually, kids fiddlers are not included, but the point still stands.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    This will boost morale.

"You will be deployed with child molesters and cannibals"
    The guy on the left of you is a serial rapist. He's been in solitary for 20 years. He looks at you.
    He smiles creepily.
    Comrade, nitey nite, keep your butthole tight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

How long do you think before that defines political prisoners, or do you think it’s already there?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3thray View Post
    How long do you think before that defines political prisoners, or do you think it’s already there?
    Not sure they are stupid enough to send their opponents their and give them guns.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Not to mention Russia seems intent on using its ammunition to murder civilians and destroy public infrastructure, rather than damaging any target of military consequence.
    Truth be told they are targeting power generation, heating etc. That is having a major impact on Ukrainan civilians and on their military. Ukraine can't use many of their trains at the moment, and they rely on trains just as much as Russia does to move supplies to the front. They do have diesel trains making up for it.

@Huehuecoyotl or perhaps there was nothing to talk about when the war turned into one of attrition for over half a year with little changes on the ground until quite recently. The Ukrainian counter-offensive, the looming ammo issues and Russia's recent decision to switch to targeting infrastructure with drones and missiles to deny Ukraine heat, water and electricity.

Oh and I dunno the increasing chance based Western political statements about nukes.
    Last edited by CostinR; 2022-11-05 at 08:33 PM.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    @Huehuecoyotl or perhaps there was nothing to talk about when the war turned into one of attrition for over half a year with little changes on the ground until quite recently. The Ukrainian counter-offensive, the looming ammo issues and Russia's recent decision to switch to targeting infrastructure with drones and missiles to deny Ukraine heat, water and electricity.

Oh and I dunno the increasing chance based Western political statements about nukes.
    You'll have to point me to the post that you're responding to here. Because that little word salad that fell out of your mouth has literally nothing to do with my last post that I directed at you.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    Truth be told they are targeting power generation, heating etc. That is having a major impact on Ukrainan civilians and on their military. Ukraine can't use many of their trains at the moment, and they rely on trains just as much as Russia does to move supplies to the front. They do have diesel trains making up for it.

If you ask me, we've seen from WW2 onwards that imposing hardships on the civilian population like that has limited success if they either a) think it worth the price and/or b) have no other real option. The Ukrainian government, the West, and to a large the degree the Russians themselves have basically hammered into Ukraine that they either weather the storm or cease existing as a country so that part's well taken care of, and given the very unexpected Ukrainian successes across the frontline since week 1 of the invasion the worth of grinning and bearing such bombardments speaks for itself I'd say.

Sure, it'll hurt Ukrainian ability to reinforce their frontlines as well, but enough to make a significant dent in their effort? Dunno, especially since winter will slow operations anyway.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

According to a russian mobik, a battalion of 570 of them were sent to the front on Nov 2 and were given just 3 shoves between them to dig trenches. The Ukrainains opened up with all sorts of artillery, their officers ran away and by the time it was over only 29 of the 570 were alive, and 12 of those were woudned.

And when they fell back, they found the remnants of another battalion of mobiks that has also been smashed.
    Last edited by Corvus; 2022-11-05 at 10:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    According to a russian mobik, a battalion of 570 of them were sent to the front on Nov 2 and were given just 3 shoves between them to dig trenches. The Ukrainains opened up with all sorts of artillery, their officers ran away and by the time it was over only 29 of the 570 were alive, and 12 of those were woudned.

And when they fell back, they found the remnants of another battalion of mobiks that has also been smashed.
    This is just senseless slaughter. I'm not blaming the Ukrainians at all, but this is just getting beyond the pale.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    This is just senseless slaughter. I'm not blaming the Ukrainians at all, but this is just getting beyond the pale.
    Is part of plan. Each wave make trench leetl deeper and wider. Before being blown up. In 15 or 16 more wave of mobiks, they have trench fully dug.
    Then we win!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    russia is throwing the untrained mobiks into the frontline to hold it and try and slow down the Ukrainians while pulling their trained units, whats left of them, out of the front line. They are trading mobiks for time, which is a very russian thing to do given just how servile the russian population has been bred to be.

Quote Originally Posted by D3thray View Post
    You mean the people that would either shoot the Orks and run or surrender and help Ukraine?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post

I love waking up to some good news.

Quote Originally Posted by Liftbrul View Post
    I love waking up to some good news.
    I would not call that "good news". It is terrible whatever the point of view you take.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    I would not call that "good news". It is terrible whatever the point of view you take.
    Nope, its good news. Russia should stay the fuck in its own borders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Russia can go home at any moment if they want to end this.

Until then, it's up to the Russians whether they want to get on red square outside of the Kremlin and protest for real, or have their legs torn off and die in a ditch in Ukraine cause a 155mm shell landed right next to them.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Nope, its good news. Russia should stay the fuck in its own borders.
    And the guy in the trench is responsible about that ?

7+ Year Old Account
    Ye, keep weeping for the orcs as Ukrainian forces keep discovering mass graves of civilians.

Is he inside Russias official borders, yes or no?

If yes, then he isn't responsible about that.

If no, then he's a hostile terrorist in foreign country, one where he's raping, murdering and pillaging. Fully responsible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    Is he inside Russias official borders, yes or no?

If yes, then he isn't responsible about that.

If no, then he's a hostile terrorist in foreign country, one where he's raping, murdering and pillaging. Fully responsible.
    I am all for Ukraine victory but we should not rejoice at people's death, even if they are russian soldiers.