10+ Year Old Account
    Granted! You know everything about goldfish... and know nothing about everything else.

I wish for my wish to be corrupted.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkelle View Post
    Granted! You know everything about goldfish... and know nothing about everything else.

I wish for my wish to be corrupted.
    granted. your testicles painfully grow to the size of oranges.

I wish noone will break into my paypal account, now that it's being unlocked again...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    granted. your testicles painfully grow to the size of oranges.

I wish noone will break into my paypal account, now that it's being unlocked again...
    Granted, but your credit card and PIN number are stolen.

I wish I could think of a wish at short notice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFurry View Post
    Granted, but your credit card and PIN number are stolen.

I wish I could think of a wish at short notice.
    joke's on you, I don't have a credit card.

Granted. you post your wish in your next post, but you need to corrupt another wish first.

I wish an 18 year old Ahsoka Tano from Clone Wars was at my disposal.

Granted. Your paypal account has the safest password in the world and blah blah computer stuff makes it impossible to crack. However, it takes you 10 minutes to type the password in. You use this password for every account you have on everything. And there's no such thing as "Remember Password" or "Remember ID" or stuff.

I wish an 18 year old Ahsoka Tano from Clone Wars was at my disposal.
    You sick fuck. Granted, she comes with that 80 year old elf that I gave you a couple of wishes ago. They fight each other and injure each other badly, so much so that they're paralyzed and require you to care for them your whole life (because they live forever, or something).

I wish I had Powerade.

Granted, only this Powerade has expired about a few months ago sitting in the hot sun ever since it fell out of a garbage truck.

I wish I could find my free will unit so I could kill the professor :3

Granted. The court finds you guilty.

I wish I was allowed to make drugs in my lab.

Granted, but you aren't allowed to sell, give, or consume them.

I wish that Dreamfall chapters would come out in a week, and be the best game ever.

Granted, but the CEO of the company that makes Dreamfall finds out that you're a weirdo and files a restraining order so that you can't buy the game.

I wish I had one last option.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Granted, but the CEO of the company that makes Dreamfall finds out that you're a weirdo and files a restraining order so that you can't buy the game.

I wish I had one last option.
    Granted. Failure is your only option.

I wish goddamn low level pvp didn't suck so fucking much; or to compensate, dungeons gave quadruple the xp for my lazy ass. One-shot from shield slams? Really Blizzard? Fuck that noise.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Granted, dungeons give 4x exp. However, Blizzard implements a new feature to level you to 90 instantly if you buy the service. You cannot afford such service. And because of that low level PVP is better, but queue time is 4 hours. And you always get AV.

I wish for the next poster to compliment me on my glasses frames and say how nice they are and how handsome I look in them.

Granted, only I am a compulsive liar but I still tell you those nice things.

I wish it was, at the most, 60 degrees all year anywhere I went for the rest of eternity.

Granted, however water now boils at that tempature.

I wish I could cook more often.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted,you now get cooked more often,and eaten regularly by ogres.

I wish i had a friend who was rich.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Granted,you now get cooked more often,and eaten regularly by ogres.

I wish i had a friend who was rich.
    Granted, but he got rich by taking all your money. You are still friends with him because he buys you just enough food to keep you alive for his amusement.

I wish I was good at strategy games.

Granted. You have horrible hand eye coordination though so any non-strategy game you suck at.

I wish I could meet patrick man.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    Granted, however water now boils at that tempature.
    Don't see how this corrupts my wish, thermodynamics would consider this a good change in life.

I wish I could meet patrick man.
    Granted, only you are now Spongebob trapped within the Dirty Bubble while he manages to escape instead of being freed by Patrick man's ice cream cone hat :3

I wish I could have a fully functional multiverse remote(with the proper batteries!) that Stewie had.

Granted, but like 80 of you from the past/future show up and try to stop you from messing with time and it gets awkward and one of your past selves kills you to stop it and stuff gets weird.

Also, it's really lonely because no one likes you and you have to travel alone.

I wish I had ice cream from the ice cream truck.

Granted, but like 80 of you from the past/future show up and try to stop you from messing with time and it gets awkward and one of your past selves kills you to stop it and stuff gets weird.

Also, it's really lonely because no one likes you and you have to travel alone.

I wish I had ice cream from the ice cream truck.
    Granted. It's melted. And the ice cream man is a pedo who's giving you the sex face.

I wish I could tolerate heights.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holidae View Post
    Granted. It's melted. And the ice cream man is a pedo who's giving you the sex face.

I wish I could tolerate heights.
    Granted, But you now suffer from a sever case of Agoraphobia (Fear of open spaces) and live in a tent on top of a building.

I wish I had a pet Chimpanzee in a dinner suite that was trained to get me beer and sandwich's from the fridge.