Oh, I know. But just like every other time any gaming service goes down and then comes back up or unlocks/releases something new, there's the mad scramble to be the first one in and it leads to login queues and sometimes even crashes. So yeah, I'll hold off entering my actual code for a few days. But I fully expect the Mogstation to crash on the 20th lol.
    One day I was walking and I found this big log. Then I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick.
    And I was like, "That log had a child!"

Back during Heavensward there wasn't really any issue with Mogstation. That expansion also felt like it had more hype from the average gamer.

I forgot you've got to apply your actual code after early access.

I hate the convoluted way you have to purchase things for FF (FFXI was the same way). Why can't you just purchase direct from the Mogstation and just be done? Pre-order, expansion registration, everything. Or the PS4 store, and just be done. Or if you buy on steam, or Amazon or whatever... get a code that you go straight to the Mogstation (or PS4) and have everything be done.

Pre-order the game. Get the potentially pre-ordered code. Enter the potentially pre-ordered code into the potential pre-ordered code checker and distrubutor. Generate an actually pre-ordered code. Enter the actually pre-ordered code into the Mogstation to get actually pre-ordered access. Get the actual game code in an email. Enter the actual game code into the Mogstation... ffs.

Not healer dps again. I know it's been a couple weeks, and every two weeks is a necessity... but can't we just talk about SB news for a couple weeks?

We can save the dps meters 13.5 days too if you don't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvercrown View Post
    I've never in my life heard anyone bitch at a healer for not DPSing. A healer is meant to heal, nothing else should be expected. If they choose to go the extra mile and DPS, great. Shouldn't even matter.
    That depends on the content. Dungeons and raids, yeah, your first priority is keeping everyone alive. If you're confident in your ability to do that, then DPS. However, if you're in POTD, you better stop slouching along, get in Cleric Stance and kill some shit. Cos there are no tanks and healers in 1-100 POTD; just blue and green DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    With that in mind, one of the many reasons they blocked UI customization was the lack of the ability for the PS3 to do it, and I imagine if the PS4 can handle it, they might allow some limited UI modding? Or at least add a lot more quality of life UI options that you can turn on at your leisure.
    He said in one of the interviews they don't plan on making modding available but they are currently working on implementing a lot more options for UIs.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    He said in one of the interviews they don't plan on making modding available but they are currently working on implementing a lot more options for UIs.
    Good. It really doesn't belong.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I don't want to see Viera added. At least not until we see the character customisation options expanded for the existing playable races. That is far more important - especially when they already need to ensure that every piece of gear and animation in the game works for each of the playable races that exist already.
    I wouldn't care whether they added bunny folks or not, but I second the notion to expand current race's customization options. Much rather see that happen before they add any other new race.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    I wouldn't care whether they added bunny folks or not, but I second the notion to expand current race's customization options. Much rather see that happen before they add any other new race.
    Butt slider for lady girls or riot.

...I still remember that huge thread back on the ARR beta forums about the butt slider.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post

...I still remember that huge thread back on the ARR beta forums about the butt slider.
    Times have changed, now they scream for a "synedoche tier thicc body type option".

I blame Mei from overwatch

Butt sliders for everyone, if they're gonna go that route.

Odd thing is, from having watched some footage of pre-ARR FF14, I can't see a huge difference in character butts then vs. now. Female Highlander is pretty much the only female character model whose ass isn't 100% flat as a board...although it's about 98%, lul.

They'll add butt sliders when they also add a squat emote (and if they don't...that's a helluva marketing opportunity missed).

10+ Year Old Account

Well, ~3 months ago it was brought up and Yoshi said that he'd talk with graphics team.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Well, ~3 months ago it was brought up and Yoshi said that he'd talk with graphics team.
    Make it so Yoshi-P!

They'll add butt sliders when they also add a squat emote (and if they don't...that's a helluva marketing opportunity missed).
    .....oh man.

Times have changed, now they scream for a "synedoche tier thicc body type option".

I blame Mei from overwatch
    I don't mind this at all. I'd play Mei in FFXIV.

10+ Year Old Account

Think of all the possibilities.

No. The only thing that will come of this is a swarm of catbois twerking EVERYWHERE.

What the

On a more.... serious note

https://i.redd.it/9p6n92ypka1z.png

Really liking this new character sheet. I'm so happy it finally says the job names instead of Marauder. What the frack is a Marauder?

No. The only thing that will come of this is a swarm of catbois twerking EVERYWHERE.
    They already pretend to do this though?

What the

On a more.... serious note

https://i.redd.it/9p6n92ypka1z.png

Really liking this new character sheet. I'm so happy it finally says the job names instead of Marauder. What the frack is a Marauder?

They already pretend to do this though?
    Seems that the base class listing will upgrade to the job name upon obtaining the job stone.

That said, there's a lot I like about the new character menu:

- Jobs organized by role in a clear manner
    - Resistance tab gone
    - (Not shown) Attribute allocation is baked in based on job (hence the new passives that boost str/vit/etc. by a ton more than they did previously). SMN/SCH rejoice!

- - - Updated - - -

Twerk, Twerk 2, Badonkadonk...this could go to hell in a hurry.

First legendary items in the game:
    Apple Bottom Jeans
    Boots with the Fur
    One day I was walking and I found this big log. Then I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick.
    And I was like, "That log had a child!"

Quote Originally Posted by Scufflegrit View Post
    First legendary items in the game:
    Apple Bottom Jeans
    Boots with the Fur
    Cleric Stance replaced by Sir Mix-a-lot ratio.