10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    I imagine Biden's number will only go up after this. He knows how to empathize with people.
    Oh you guys and your jokes.
    Still not as funny as your avatar though.

All Biden has to do is not be worse than Hillary. He's more liked, obviously. So that really isn't a problem. Trump has only lost support since 2016. He hasn't expanded his base. He has alienated republicans that aren't part of the cult, though. Bare minimum they don't bother voting. Some will vote for Biden and try to do a party reset for the next election.

If dems had nominated someone better this election could have been the biggest blowout since the 80s.

It's around midnight in Moscow. Apparently, the Russians in this thread needed to get up early tomorrow for their jobs at the Gulag.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    All Biden has to do is not be worse than Hillary. He's more liked, obviously. So that really isn't a problem. Trump has only lost support since 2016. He hasn't expanded his base. He has alienated republicans that aren't part of the cult, though. Bare minimum they don't bother voting. Some will vote for Biden and try to do a party reset for the next election.

If dems had nominated someone better this election could have been the biggest blowout since the 80s.
    Those barely exist outside news/political shows. The GOP is still doing everything its voters want it to do, why care how the president acts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Joe racked up another big endorsement today.

Hillary Clinton endorsed Joe during their virtual town hall today.

Something important that all of the anti-Democrats dont understand is;

Bill, Hillary and Obama are very popular for voters that do identify as Democrats. Getting the base back together.
    Government Affiliated Snark

Bill, Hillary and Obama are very popular for voters that do identify as Democrats. Getting the base back together.
    That is simply delusional Hillary Clinton is the only candidate which the disliked numbers matched Trump. The base does not care for the Clintons anymore it's the establishment where a lot of people owe their careers to them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    I know Europeans don't know this from the fact that they switch between fascism and communism every so few years but there is this thing called respecting the results of elections and respecting institutions.

The lot of you would do well with respecting that given how eager some EU members are in abandoning democracy
    wtf are you going on about? unless your talking about the eastern bloc countries? even then that's really stretching it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Biden is not a conservative, stop lying.
    well he sure as hell isn't liberal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    He says while doing everything he can to discredit and disparage Biden, ensuring Trump's re-election.
    yes how dare anyone criticize biden.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    A throwaway vote... why?
    because this is the united states and he can vote for whoever he feels like themius sorry if that upsets you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fwc577 View Post
    Wait wait wait, are you telling me that Biden worked for the interests of his constituents rather than those of special interests? Look, it was a different time and we look back on it and see that it was despicable. But I'd rather have someone who becomes President who is willing to listen to the people rather than just a crazy nutjob faction of supporters.

I used to say fag and gay a lot when I was younger in the 90s. Everyone said it. I no longer say it because it's now 2020 and times have changed.

Everything used to attack Biden is from DECADES ago. Meanwhile, Trump is spewing his vile racist shit daily and he's been sexually assaulting people within the last 4 years.

You people are trying to compare apples to oranges here.
    just curious are you from britian? because the only people in the u.s. i see use that language are 15 yr olds trying to be edgy and homophobes. either that or your 120 or so yrs old when they still used that term.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    wtf are you going on about? unless your talking about the eastern bloc countries? even then that's really stretching it.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

because this is the united states and he can vote for whoever he feels like themius sorry if that upsets you.

- - - Updated - - -

just curious are you from britian? because the only people in the u.s. i see use that language are 15 yr olds trying to be edgy and homophobes. either that or your 120 or so yrs old when they still used that term.
    He's a moderate Democrat, pretty standard over the past... 40 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaktar View Post
    That's rich given the source. Cubby is, if I understand correctly, wondering whether the ends in this case justify the means. Is it worth attaching yourself to a less awful person in order to stop the harm caused by a more awful person. I don't think so, but that's for each person to decide and it's not hypocrisy, it's a painful choice that we have to make sometimes.
    Saying something like You need to believe all women and then ignoring a woman who is saying the exact same thing as the first woman is hypocrisy. You can call it a painful choice, it's still hypocrisy. I have always admitted to not liking the democratic party. I have not changed at all. My cards have always been on the table. Cubby has become irrational with his no matter what Trump must go stance. He has become what he despises and could care less what any of us think of his new agenda of no matter what it takes. I just like the fact that all these democrats shot their wad on betting against Kavanaugh using the metoo movement and now are clamming up and showing their true hypocritical colors. And the fact is they have never cared that they are hypocrites, they know you will follow them like sheep because orange man bad and you will never go against their opinion.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Stacy Abrams during the Kavannaugh hearings in 2018:
    After the courageous and compelling testimony from Dr. Christine Blasey Ford yesterday, it is shameful that Kavanaugh's nomination is being rushed forward.

I believe women, and I believe survivors of violence always deserve to be supported and to have their voices heard.
    Stacy Abrams now:

{source)

Interesting changes; You know I wonder if a primary process or general election is basically a job interview? Hmmmm really makes ya think.
    Last edited by Theodarzna; 2020-04-28 at 09:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Biden is a conservative liberal. Which is pretty much what blue dog democrats are. But even then, he is too the right of all our centre-right parties in the Netherlands.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I don't think you have read anything on this thread most of the posters here are stating that Biden is the lesser evil by a mile. There's no conspiracy on you just your own history of defending the right and attacking anything liberal.

Even if the allegations are true Biden still is better than Trump. The only people who can afford not to vote Democrat this cycle are the blind loyalist. There are those of us with friends and family who are legal immigrants who can't afford to have 4 more years of racist douchebagery.
    Milchshake refereed to Ryan Grim and the Intercept who broke this story as the "Putincept" and Themius and Orbitus have said that the story must be a political ploy or untrue.

That's just typical projection from Trump supporters. They are projecting Trump's massive paper trail onto Biden.
    Just like they projected corruption of Trump's children onto Biden.
    It's just what conservative kids do when they grew up with the Karl Rove playbook.

The NYT also went soft on Reade. They didnt look into her weird debts. Kinda like how Kavanaugh had mysterious loans.
    Or the other weird shit this lady did under her other names.

It's just another shot from the Putincept. They failed like their friends at theHill.com.
    As for me "defending the right". I called Donald Trump a likely kid diddler that needed to go to jail and that it was the scandal of the century. So its hard to say I'm some water carrier for any particular side. You just seem to winge that I'm not a water carrier for your side.

By the way the people going after the intercept are doubly funny given it was Ryan Grim and the Intercept who also broke the Christine Blaisy Ford story and that was treated as gospel at that time.
    Last edited by Theodarzna; 2020-04-28 at 10:04 PM.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    I know Europeans don't know this from the fact that they switch between fascism and communism every so few years but there is this thing called respecting the results of elections and respecting institutions.

The lot of you would do well with respecting that given how eager some EU members are in abandoning democracy
    Ah, yes, the way the US respects election outcomes by constantly backing coups in democratic countries(Greece, Iran, most of south America).

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    Saying something like You need to believe all women and then ignoring a woman who is saying the exact same thing as the first woman is hypocrisy. You can call it a painful choice, it's still hypocrisy. I have always admitted to not liking the democratic party. I have not changed at all. My cards have always been on the table. Cubby has become irrational with his no matter what Trump must go stance. He has become what he despises and could care less what any of us think of his new agenda of no matter what it takes. I just like the fact that all these democrats shot their wad on betting against Kavanaugh using the metoo movement and now are clamming up and showing their true hypocritical colors. And the fact is they have never cared that they are hypocrites, they know you will follow them like sheep because orange man bad and you will never go against their opinion.
    It's not hypocritical to analyze two different sets of facts and reach two different conclusions. Most of us here believe that people deserve a chance to be heard, but evidence has to support claims.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    Biden is a conservative liberal. Which is pretty much what blue dog democrats are. But even then, he is too the right of all our centre-right parties in the Netherlands.
    Biden in the 1980's was actually called a "Neo-Liberal", he basically offers Reagonimics, and an economic policy crafted by Larry Summers and likely a foreign policy crafted by Henry Kissinger pr one of the sentient cancer growths excavated from Kissingers colon. So basically a lot of terrible stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    I wish people would stop tearing Trump apart over misspeaks. So what if he said we need more "economic intercourse", we all knew what he meant. But they're going to rip him apart for that.

Oh wait that was Biden so it's all good.
    Hearing you accuse someone of hypocrisy is peak irony. Don't you want to make more under the bridge comments about your stock portfolio?

- - - Updated - - -

You got bored of defending war crimes?
    No. But I'm sure bored of your routine.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Stacy Abrams during the Kavannaugh hearings in 2018:

Stacy Abrams now:

{source)

Interesting changes; You know I wonder if a primary process or general election is basically a job interview? Hmmmm really makes ya think.
    Why do you think Tara is as credible as Ford???

7+ Year Old Account
    How is Biden not a liberal... You realize that liberal isn't the same thing as a leftist?

The way I view it:

Leftist <-> liberal <-> moderate conservative <-> right winger

Examples in order:

Bernie - Biden - Jeb Bush/Kasich - Trump

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post

No. But I'm sure bored of your routine.
    I'm sure the people of the middle east are also bored of getting bombed by your favorite politicians. We all got our problems.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    How is Biden not a liberal... You realize that liberal isn't the same thing as a leftist?

The way I view it:

Leftist <-> liberal <-> moderate conservative <-> right winger

Examples in order:

Bernie - Biden - Jeb Bush/Kasich - Trump
    Both liberals and conservatives are right-wingers. Did you mean the far right? Although Kasich/Jeb are also both far right so that would make no sense either.

7+ Year Old Account
    Both liberals and conservatives are right-wingers. Did you mean the far right? Although Kasich/Jeb are also both far right so that would make no sense either.
    Okay yeah, you're a communist which is a fringe position and the large majority of people are conservative and support capitalism.