I'm sorry, my bags were full!

Knight of the Astral Star Local Ardenweald Faerie's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    I'm sorry, my bags were full!
    Your fate is clear.

You must join Sylvanas in the Maw.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    INB4 that new focus will be them going batshit insane and evil, like every other flight and their original leader.
    Alex is a special case, you know exactly why she’s never going to be evil. If they didn’t make a rape victim crazy back in the old days, they definitely won’t now.

Besides, Murozond will be the token crazy dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Elflover99 View Post
    The schtick with Ysera was that she got her corruption reversed at the cost of her being bound to AW. Remember that the zone has nobody but Huln to stick around as an Azeroth friend (besides Nelf starting zone guy) so Ysera being stuck in WQs court would make sense.

Someone told me it should bring Ursoc back, which would be pretty funny. No tree but you get Ursoc.
    Ursoc can't be back, his spirit dies in the cinematic:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_IHQJy8feU

7+ Year Old Account
    Alex is a special case, you know exactly why she’s never going to be evil. If they didn’t make a rape victim crazy back in the old days, they definitely won’t now.

Besides, Murozond will be the token crazy dragon.
    I mean, all it took for Ysera was a stab from a magic stone. And Malygos didn't even need en external influence. Aspects have a terrible track record when it comes to resisting influence and just doing their job in general. And Murozond being a villain is so boring, since it was telegraphed ages ago.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-04-02 at 07:09 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    I mean, all it took for Ysera was a stab from a magic stone. And Malygos didn't even need en external influence. Aspects have a terrible track record when it comes to resisting influence and just do their job. And Murozond being a villain is so boring, since it was telegraphed ages ago.
    But most WoW fans have forgotten about him I think. It will be a surprise to follow up on Murozonds eventual “creation” after so many expansions.

7+ Year Old Account
    But most WoW fans have forgotten about him I think. It will be a surprise to follow up on Murozonds eventual “creation” after so many expansions.
    The real surprise would be him not turning into Murozond, or at least not following that character footsteps. Basically defying his fate, because this ancient Greece drama type of inevitability of fate is unappealing.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Ye that switch was pretty wild. I like it tho, so much better. I like their whole blood vibe, so I wouldnt mind playing one.
    You and me both.

Anyroad I don't want to be selfish, but influenza (hopefully) landed me on my ass and I was away since yesterday afternoon. Can someone bring me up to speed regarding recent findings? I glimpsed a discussion of a possible new world tree. Altough I'm not sure that would lead to anything habitable in the forseeable future. Shit like that takes time.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    You and me both.

Anyroad I don't want to be selfish, but influenza (hopefully) landed me on my ass and I was away since yesterday afternoon. Can someone bring me up to speed regarding recent findings? I glimpsed a discussion of a possible new world tree. Altough I'm not sure that would lead to anything habitable in the forseeable future. Shit like that takes time.
    The seed has to do with a new scene datamined called Winter Queen’s Gift and a newly added model for the Tear of Elune, which seems to be turned into a seed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    Would have to have multiple classes per flight though in order to work, so I guess it would work like this:

Green: Druid, Hunter, Monk(?)
    Blue: Mages, Demon Hunter(?)
    Black: Rogue, Death Knight, Warlock
    Bronze: Priest, Paladin (light magic to heal or bring people back to life so it works like "time travel" in a way)
    Red: Warrior, Shaman (I don't really know which classes fit the red dragon flight the best).

So I guess it would work something like this maybe.
    Death Knights would obviously be in Red because of their close history /s
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

5+ Year Old Account
    The seed has to do with a new scene datamined called Winter Queen’s Gift and a newly added model for the Tear of Elune, which seems to be turned into a seed.
    Oh so some cool mega tree that likely out-world trees the other world trees. I really hope they don't just grow another one in the exact same spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Local Ardenweald Faerie View Post
    Your fate is clear.

You must join Sylvanas in the Maw.
    Oooooh oh oh Can I go too, Sounds like a lot of fun! also I sold the egg :3

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Shit like that takes time.
    No longer than Staghalms world trees.

- - - Updated - - -

Teldrassil was planted after the third war, wow starts about 5 years after.
    By then the tree was already gigantic, had a city, villages, its own eco-system.

Meaning the tree fully matured in even less time.

Formerly known as Arafal

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    No longer than Staghalms world trees.

- - - Updated - - -

Teldrassil was planted after the third war, wow starts about 5 years after.
    By then the tree was already gigantic, had a city, villages, its own eco-system.

Meaning the tree fully matured in even less time.
    Good point. But it would in my oppinion indicate a minimal time skip at least.

The Dragon Isles

New Continent: Dragon Isles
    New Level Cap: 70
    New Class: Dragon Knight
    7 New Zones: Hanariyu Cascades, Mistscape, Solvhonheim, Galak'ar Bay, Uldaz, Lordaeron, Quel'Thalas

The Dragon Isles are the original home of the Vulpera, expect a lot of Vulpera lore with some japanese touches. It's also the birthplace of the protodrakes and the place that houses the machines that were used to create plant and animal life on Azeroth.

The new 5 zones are for leveling up while Lordaeron and Quel'Thalas are merely revamped for endgame with world quests.

Dragon Knight uses polearms and plate armor. Two specs, one tank and one dps spec.

The story involves the Infinite Dragonflight trying to enter the Halls of Creation in Uldaz and using it to reshape Azeroth.

Last edited by Yeah its Dragons; 2022-04-02 at 08:09 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeah its Dragons View Post
    The Dragon Isles

7 New Zones: Hanariyu Cascades, Mistscape, Solvhonheim, Galak'ar Bay, Uldaz, Lordaeron, Quel'Thalas

The Dragon Isles are the original home of the Vulpera, expect a lot of Vulpera lore with some japanese touches. It's also the birthplace of the protodrakes and the place that houses the machines that were used to create plant and animal life on Azeroth.

The new 5 zones are for leveling up while Lordaeron and Quel'Thalas are merely revamped for endgame with world quests.

Dragon Knight uses polearms and plate armor. Two specs, one tank and one dps spec.

The story involves the Infinite Dragonflight trying to enter the Halls of Creation in Uldaz and using it to reshape Azeroth.
    You are literally just copying the shittily shopped 'Living World' leak but just changed Tinkers to 'Dragon Knights'.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Yeah its Dragons View Post
    The Dragon Isles

"and using it to reshape Azeroth."

weird. Its like...I have heard that plan somewhere...cant remember where......

Nontheless, nice effort copying the living world leak! awesome job

I hope that instead of a new class, Blizzard removes Warriors.