Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    There are some differences. Most ISIS fighters believe in what they fight for; I doubt that is true for the Ruski terrorists - or even that they know what they are supposedly fighting for.
    For sure. Let me add something to my previous, a clarification if you will: any redeeming differences between them are...non existant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    As for dead bodies and other things - I trust no one
    I trust no one except russian propaganda you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Uff, this will trigger him

No, right now he has an opinion that it might have been faked by Ukraine, or some shit. Best just to roll your eyes and move tbh.

Last edited by DarkAmbient; 2022-04-03 at 09:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

So russans are now running away and stealing everything then can find. I guess they know they wont get paid.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    It's funny how some here laugh about fog of war, but are absolutely sure about "Russia did this"
    I'm absolutely sure that even with solid evidence that Russia did warcrimes you'll still find a way to excuse it by saying things like "it's war, shit happens" or trying to trivialize it by saying "well the Russians could do even worse warcrimes so these ones don't matter that much" and then accuse the speaker of being Russophobic.

You know. Exactly like you do whenever someone points out warcrimes by other regimes to which you're sympathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    No man you don't understand the only people who actually know what's going on are in Cyrillic script Telegram threads infested with Kremlin trolls. /s
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    I'm absolutely sure that even with solid evidence that Russia did warcrimes you'll still find a way to excuse it by saying things like "it's war, shit happens" or trying to trivialize it by saying "well the Russians could do even worse warcrimes so these ones don't matter that much" and then accuse the speaker of being Russophobic.

You know. Exactly like you do whenever someone points out warcrimes by other regimes to which you're sympathetic.
    Yeah, it's pretty hard to fake mass graves and executions, when international groups are witnesses to them. Nor attacking residential buildings. A healthy amount of scepticism is always good, but I doubt anyone without their own agenda can deny the truth when they observe what is going on. Granted in Russia you can't even talk about this freely, because they are suppressing everyone who speaks out.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    I'm absolutely sure that even with solid evidence that Russia did warcrimes you'll still find a way to excuse it
    India is purchasing from Russia, among other complicit states, and fueling this evil war machine. People don't care at large. Sanctions don't do anything because the oligarchs have found a way to avoid them, right now.

At the end, we can say mean things about Russia, but we are truly helpless and incapable of stopping them because of their nuclear arsenal. I genuinely do believe Putin will win and take Ukraine, and then he will extend his conquest to the rest of Europe after he is emboldened by his victory and the notion he cannot be stopped with the fear of MAD.
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    The mindboggling amount of warcrimes coming to light is fucking sickening. Latest is from a bunch of girls, the oldest of whom was 10, that were evacuated from Mariupol showing evidence of rape.

I've got a daughter only slightly younger than that and the thought of that makes me want to see Russia burnt to the fucking ground.
    If you were to do that, I would not stop you. Put it like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    i said it once and ill say it again in this thread. Whatever happens Ukraine should go full mossad on the soldiers who did these things in Ukraine if they can ID them, car bomb them back home 10 years later if they have to.
    I remember people in this thread asking for sympathy with the poor Russian soldiers that didn't want to be in Ukraine... And I bet they don't even feel any remorse about that. I'd hate to be on the wrong side of history so hard.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    Putin will win and take Ukraine
    He won't, after this failure he will be gone soon enough no matter how much he tries to bluff or cover up this whole mess internally.

He will get the same treatment other failed USSR/Russian leaders got - gets retired and replaced. His influence still will be huge, but it will wane over time.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    and nobody is scared of this supposed European conquest actually happening.
    everyone except Putin's legion is scared. That kind of tough guy bluster of "no fear" has no meaning anymore since 2022 kicked off.

Putin is Hitler armed with nuclear weapons and something the world has never seen before. If he weren't armed with WMDs, he would be dead by now in conventional retaliation warfare.
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

I was snacking on pretzel m&ms and had two morsels left; one blue, and one yellow...must be an omen.

10+ Year Old Account
    So...do they have saboteurs there? What's going on. 2 Blasts, no property damage, no injuries according to an official. Both as a False Flag and as an attack it would be kinda pointless?

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...es-2022-04-03/

Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    So...do they have saboteurs there? What's going on. 2 Blasts, no property damage, no injuries according to an official. Both as a False Flag and as an attack it would be kinda pointless?

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...es-2022-04-03/
    I found this to be an interesting and educated take on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unconfirmed report: Russians invaders near Izium were given/pillaged food and drink from the locals. Who had poisoned it for just such an occasion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    India is purchasing from Russia, among other complicit states, and fueling this evil war machine.
    Don't know why you're trying to make India some kind of Axis power.
    You know which countries also still buy from Russia, even though they are still sanctioning them? 90% of Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Big nope on the first bit. Not sure what bluster you're talking about, but there is literally no chance of Putin taking all of Europe. You'd have to know next to nothing to even think it a possibility right now.

You should stop reading whatever posts you're reading on Reddit or wherever, your childlike mentality seems to take everything you read from randoms as reality. As I said, go touch grass. You're intimidating nobody with your hyperbole.

February 25, 2022

Not just Ukraine: Putin wants to remake the world

https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blog...ake-the-world/

February 25, 2022

Not just Ukraine: Putin wants to remake the world

https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blog...ake-the-world/
    You should really work on your reading comprehension skills. They're abysmal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Unconfirmed report: Russians invaders near Izium were given/pillaged food and drink from the locals. Who had poisoned it for just such an occasion.
    Yet more indications of just how undisciplined the Russian army is.

You’d have to be a fool to accept food and drink from people whose families and friends you’re butchering as an invader.

10+ Year Old Account
    everyone except Putin's legion is scared. That kind of tough guy bluster of "no fear" has no meaning anymore since 2022 kicked off.

Putin is Hitler armed with nuclear weapons and something the world has never seen before. If he weren't armed with WMDs, he would be dead by now in conventional retaliation warfare.
    Dude, seriously, go be a retard literally anywhere please. Kthx.