Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    nah not really. but if you are here since a while you will realize that many long term wow players are not that hyped this time and the hopes are not that high. BfA and SL made this possible.

a lot of us don’t take this all any longer that serious, because of some repetitive disappointments in the younger past.
    I am in the same boat.. the hype isnt really there so much, rather something like.. lets see what they show us and then I see if I get hyped. Its pointless to hype.. and then get dissappointed again. As previous years.

Its a very natural responds after many years/long term wow players.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    I am in the same boat.. the hype isnt really there so much, rather something like.. lets see what they show us and then I see if I get hyped. Its pointless to hype.. and then get dissappointed again. As previous years.

Its a very natural responds after many years/long term wow players.
    We're all wrong and Shadowlands was the initiation for maintenance mode.

If we get no new core race and a new class aswell as interesting features we're doomed and can pack it up anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buliwyf the Omen View Post
    We're all wrong and Shadowlands was the initiation for maintenance mode.

If we get no new core race and a new class aswell as interesting features we're doomed and can pack it up anyway.
    Yea if its just systems and no new race or new class, its done for me tbh lol.

Shadowlands was their second chance, so dragonflight is actually like the third chance to do it right. Third one is the charm?
    Last edited by Alanar; 2022-04-17 at 05:08 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    so are there any more valid leaks besides the name of the expac and the supposed cover art?

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    so are there any more valid leaks besides the name of the expac and the supposed cover art?
    If our Legion Leaker is not full of bs we get a drakonid-similiar race with wings and a time-based arcane similiar spec/class.
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

10+ Year Old Account
    Same here, Its just isnt interestring to me. The talks about wanting a dragonform with any race like dragons just sounds lame to me, but to each and their own.

Just wait for the kyrian recolors with more spikes as cloaks. Its just not going to be cool..
    As a race it’s interesting, you can roleplay any flight with class identity overlap. As a class… Only Time magic is underutilized in the player’s hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    It's hard to say. There have been times, in the past, when a valid leak for an expansion was dismissed and overlooked. But only one leak seems to have gotten the name right before it was leaked and that particular leak makes a lot of claims that are probably unlikely.
    Cosmic greetings, all, I'm the Raccoonatic Commander!
    Leowyld of Emerald Dream-US

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    nah not really. but if you are here since a while you will realize that many long term wow players are not that hyped this time and the hopes are not that high. BfA and SL made this possible.

a lot of us don’t take this all any longer that serious, because of some repetitive disappointments in the younger past.
    Well, I have been observing this thread daily and I can defo tell that many long term wow players ARE hyped. But then again, you are one of the old guys here known for general negativity.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Blacktalon Agents, in service to Wrathion
    Google doc with all plate mogs complete with import codes! PLATE TRANSMOG-O-RAMA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    I mean Kobolds clearly have a deep and superior understanding of the light and the void. The candles on their head are specifically designed to deter void creatures dwelling in their caves when no other race is able to do so. Not even Void Elves can successfully deter or banish creatures of the void without some complex ritual requiring multiple people.
    I wish I could make this my signature LMAO.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yusefstrasza View Post
    3 days until the new spellcaster class will be revealed!!
    Yes I can't wait to play the dinomancer.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    As a race it’s interesting, you can roleplay any flight with class identity overlap. As a class… Only Time magic is underutilized in the player’s hands.
    As a race? You mean shapeshifting dragonforms etc.

No hype here.

Last chance to get your predictions in.

https://imgur.com/yuWX02R

I filled my bingo card with things I sincerely think will happen.
    Last edited by Ersula; 2022-04-17 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Zereth Mortis is extremely similar to Mechagon really.
    It has a similar crafting system. It has a similar setup with unique rares. Same combination of respawning and unique treasures.

I almost wonder whether ZM fails in that regard because it might be too large. Mechagon is nice and compact with everything but that one island close by. In ZM meanwhile everything is quite far apart with all the dead space.
    I think first off, the crafting system is far more grindy and acquiring most of the materials is not nearly as interesting. Second, the Mechagon crafting system could make a lot of things, not just pets and mounts.
    Second, I think it doesn't tell a story as well as Mechagon does. The campaign is not that bad but timegating breaks the pace far too much. A lot of the stories are poorly integrated. The zone also doesn't have much of a point outside the campaign; we really have no reason to be there, indeed SHOULD NOT be there outside of using it a base to invade the Sepulcher.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Well, I have been observing this thread daily and I can defo tell that many long term wow players ARE hyped. But then again, you are one of the old guys here known for general negativity.
    What are you talking about.. many people including long term players are skeptical. I am also one of them and for fair reasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a race? You mean shapeshifting dragonforms etc.

No hype here.
    I know you don’t like lizard or non-elven races but Sethrak had good reception in BfA.

Don’t worry, I have a really good feeling you and other barbie enthusiasts will have your hands on Dark-Ranger customizations soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    I know you don’t like lizard or non-elven races but Sethrak had good reception in BfA.

Don’t worry, I have a really good feeling you and other barbie enthusiasts will have your hands on Dark-Ranger customizations soon.
    Does your good feeling also include fire breathing oversized lizards with different colors as a playable option?

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not gonna lie i've always found WoW dragons to be fucking boring, idk i imagine the setting will be good atleast, but the lore/story centered around dragon aspects just seems bland as hell to me. The only one that is somewhat interesting is wrathion and i have a feeling that they will 100000% whitewash him to make him a good boi instead of the cut throat that he used to be.

*looks at Bolvar without the Helm taking the Magni role*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    https://www.artstation.com/artwork/WKBQEE

This is what nightmares are made of
    I would totally make one of these tbh. Idk what class is choose though. Probably mage so I could be a kobold geomancer.

7+ Year Old Account
    What are you talking about.. many people including long term players are skeptical. I am also one of them and for fair reasons.
    Ye, so? Does it mean that many other are not? Btw how many exactly are skeptical, because all you have to do is check this thread traffic. You do not get 15-20 pages of speculation overnight if people do not care (not counting trolls ofc).
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-04-17 at 05:47 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    What? Awww they are actually super cute!!
    I thought so too. Kinda like how naked mole rats are so ugly there are cute.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    I.WANT.THAT as a playable race asap
    Same I love it.