Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    That dance is awfully familiar but I can't place it.

Help?
    Similar to Sombra

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    I will literally sacrifice part of my soul to get this thing.
    That thing is fucking adorable.

I wonder if Dracthyr can ride in their dragon form?

I want the goofiest mount & Dracthyr combinations possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I mean, its not BlizzCon. What else were you expecting them cover?
    They always split things up to get as many different pages as possible. Why have a class change page when you can have a different one for each class. Just shows that the substance from this reveals wasn't actually much.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    Why are the males blood elves and the females humans? Thats such a weird choice, when most dragon women we see use the elf model.

Gimme eyebrows too... >
    Too much work for them. Come on, you got a new class and ugh...

That will be 59.99. Thank you.

I will say this, the animations in the press release did a much better job selling the dragons than the stream did.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    Why are the males blood elves and the females humans? Thats such a weird choice, when most dragon women we see use the elf model.

Gimme eyebrows too... >
    Human male model is a lot better than blood elf in my opinion, its weird its not even here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    This is also titan architecture, and we have several of those zones already, so it's not exactly surprising.
    No, but it was also a design decision, could have not been.

Quote Originally Posted by Malorne the White Stag View Post
    They even gave us woman tuskarr. Just go that extra step and make them playable.
    I think it's a safe guess for Darkfallen AR in 9.2.5 and Gnolls & Tuskar AR in 10.3

Upon closer inspection, the Tuskar have the Pandarian skeleton & the Gnolls have the Worgen skeleton, only smaller. Definitely fit to be Allied Races.
    Last edited by Ersula; 2022-04-19 at 06:29 PM.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Couple of years to late to this dance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    snip.
    whoa I actually dig they are giving us underwear options??? this is actually awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Hell yeah can do em all

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlands-is-fake View Post
    We don't know what that entails, is my problem. They didn't show us a bunch of cool spells or combinations. For all we know it could just be repackaging existing abilities and making it look like there are more spells while giving them less to balance.
    It's definitely more than just that. The class tree also includes cross-spec abilities.

A lot of the leaks were legit, and even the trailer description wasn't completely off in theme.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    There are literally 8 articles up right now
    I don't have Blizzard set as an option. If they want me to read WoW content they should mark it as such.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Which brings to the question, if this shit is painted why not paint on other races as well

rly, fucking hell
    You know I almost feel bad for you, that moment when the main feature of the expansion (that you pay for) literally forces you to play the race you hate the most... Damn, that must sting.

Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Too much work for them. Come on, you got a new class and ugh...

That will be 59.99. Thank you.
    You forgot to mention talent overhaul and the new flight feature

Quote Originally Posted by Buliwyf the Omen View Post
    Honestly I knew the reveal would be shit the moment we went from that mood-setting countdown with all the nostalgia into a 3 man wannabe-funny roundtable inn atmosphere.
    I didn't think it would be that disappointing though.. I guess I was wrong.

I'm not sad though, more relieved. Tbh, a lot of it looks re-used and rehashed orr borrowed in from FFXIV - I have expected a drakonid race as an option a long time ago, but never thought it would be a solo option - the humaooid ofrm reminds me of the FFXIV dragon based race except warcraft goes one up allowing you to walk around as a smaller dragon if you want.

They should have a spell that allows you to transform into a full dragon for flight or for one of the Evoker class abilities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Okay but if that's what happens then we're right back to vanilla-wrath trees of looking up a build setting it and forgetting it.
    Doubt it just because I'm sure people will figure out a bunch of different builds for various activities and which point you would set multiple and then just choose which you want for any given activity. I personally don't care about that stuff so I would probably just pick one that I find most fun and never really touch it again for the most part
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    I don't have Blizzard set as an option. If they want me to read WoW content they should mark it as such.
    ROFL

ok dude.... ok :P

Sharp edge there