Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    2022 is almost over. We're way past overnight.
    Haven't even hit the half way mark yet..
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Russia could not have given them a reason to mine their ports. Just an idea.
    NATO could have backed off back in December. Or pushed for Ukraine to implement Minsk-2. Just an idea.

Western choices have consequences; and so do Russian.

And yes. We can afford higher energy bills. You, however, cannot afford us no longer buying from you, which this all leads to.
    What makes you think that way?
    As long as we have things world needs there will be those willing to trade for them; and Russia isn't going to sit and wait until Europeans finish the switch.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Have you ever played Jenga? You keep piling on the problems, it collapses. But until it does, all seems fine.
    You could use same analogy for Ukrainian military...

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Mid-June is almost the end of the year?

What kind of crack are you smoking?
    Same guy who said that a 50% chance is "basically" a guarantee earlier in this thread. So, by the same logic a year that's 50% over is basically done. At least the logic is consistent.

it's just really impolite to be having an extensive, serious conversation and then abruptly segue to mocking someone merely because their perception of time is different.
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

it's just really impolite to be having an extensive, serious conversation and then abruptly segue to mocking someone because their perception of time is different
    It's not different, it's just wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    You could use same analogy for Ukrainian military...
    You mean the same one that keeps turning the raping, pillaging RuZlamist terrorists into turdpiles by the tens of thousands?

How's it working out for you?

- - - Updated - - -

it's just really impolite to be having an extensive, serious conversation and then abruptly segue to mocking someone merely because their perception of time is different.
    Not just time, but perception of reality is also completely different.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Fuck off with continuing to push this bullshit.
    Mearsheimer still holds this position.

NATO could have backed off back in December. Or pushed for Ukraine to implement Minsk-2. Just an idea.

As long as we have things world needs there will be those willing to trade for them; and Russia isn't going to sit and wait until Europeans finish the switch.
    Yes, Russian choices are to rape and destroy Ukraine while aggravating the food crisis worldwide, good job

Cute victim blaming. Had the USSR just handed over their weapons to the Nazi's, then you wouldnt have lost milions of your people, lol idiots! You brought it upon yourself!

You seem to not realise, that you'll sooner than later find yourself without the majority of your rich customers, and be selling your oil at an even greater discount than you do now.

Also oil prices dropped today. add the Russian discount increasing
    Last edited by Crispin; 2022-06-20 at 11:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

It's hilarious you seem to think Minsk-2 is still worth talking about.

The so-called "republics" have a half a foot in the grave already, either they will be fully annexed by Russia later or Russia loses control of the Donbas through this war Russia started.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Yes, Russian choices are to rape and destroy Ukraine while aggravating the food crisis worldwide, good job
    Is almighty West incapable of solving such problems on their own?

Well, maybe you should have listened to actual experts and run projections before acting on your emotions.

Well, maybe you should have listened to actual experts and run projections before acting on your emotions.
    Why should we fix it ? We won't be affected and we are not the origin of the issue. We, morally, will try to fix it because we are not scum like those you seem to shill for.

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    It's hilarious you seem to think Minsk-2 is still worth talking about.
    It was clearly superior option to war for everyone involved.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    Why should we fix it ? We won't be affected and we are not the origin of the issue. We, morally, will try to fix it because we are not scum like those you seem to shill for.
    So far I only see you talking about Russia not doing enough... What did your country pledged to do?

Well I guess that NATO could stop you from raping civilians, but it wont happen since NATO is a defensive pact.

It must be a real mindfuck to you, that NATO havent used the Ukraine war as an excuse to beat the living shit out of Russia? It's after all the Evul NATO invaders expansion you used as an excuse to invade Ukraine.

Apparently NATO were never interested in a war with Russia after all, everone but Russians arent surprised.

I think you'll find Russia is the toddler running around smashing things here. The whole "acting on your emotions" thing is weapon grade projection.

Suggesting that Ukraine should have negotiated a better deal for peace with Russia than the last one is also hilarious. That would be the deal that Russia broke by invading? That they signed up to in order to strip Ukraine of nuclear weapons, with no intention of honouring it?

There is no point making deals with Russia, they are criminals and gangsters. The only thing they understand is a foot on the throat. Hopefully, with western help, Ukraine will apply that foot.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

It was clearly superior option to war for everyone involved.

- - - Updated - - -

So far I only see you talking about Russia not doing enough... What did your country pledged to do?
    So Russia is starving poor countries, but other countries need to do more? what lol

What are you even trying to say, lol. The problem we are "incapable of solving" is Russia with a maniac and warmonger leading it and degenerates like you supporting him. Whether it's Moldavia or Ukraine, the problem is in the East.
    The problem is Putin and his irrational believe and wish to recreate the Soviet Union.

Who the heck is acting on emotion again? Because it certainly wasn't the "West" when Russia invaded Ukraine.

You always seem to paint the picture that the west did something first. But the fact remains, Russia invaded Ukraine, not the other way around.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2022-06-20 at 12:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    Suggesting that Ukraine should have negotiated a better deal for peace with Russia than the last one is also hilarious. That would be the deal that Russia broke by invading? That they signed up to in order to strip Ukraine of nuclear weapons, with no intention of honouring it?
    Point of order, we don't know if russia signed it in good faith in the nineties or not, putin came to power well after that was done so there is a non-zero percent chance that the russian government back then had every intent of keeping the agreement. Let's not mix up the timelines. Besides, while the nukes were on Ukrainian soil I've been led to believe that there wasn't much they could do with them at the time as the codes were held in moscow anyway.

Not saying I trust putin but he wasn't a factor at the time.

10+ Year Old Account

I like the lack of denial about raping around the countryside.