The leaked inquisitor video was part of Trantice's leaks of him playing that class, so don't hold your breath it's pretty boring imo

I live to cleanse the galaxy of all Republic scum for my great Emperor

10+ Year Old Account
    “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

This is exactly why i will never be a Jedi. That's what makes me who i am. That's why i fight, not out of mindless duty, but from love and righteous fury. I know what it's like to have no one care for you. I know how painful life can be and i will ensure it happens to no one else. I will do it because i want to. Not because i've been kidnapped and had it pounded into my head. If the Jedi can't accept that there could be outside motivation fo what they do... I will join the Sith and uphold the Light Side in my own way.

Now you're turn.
    Vengeful Trooper? Vigilante Bounty Hunter? Why would you explore the other side of the Force?

Oh ok. I'll still watch it anyways since I missed it somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora View Post
    Moaradin
    max size is 500x100, still not legal

even Buckwald is not legal haha
    Text add pixel to your signature size!
    You know, I doubt the mods are going to even give you a slap on the wrist for a sig that is slightly bigger than they actually allow. It'd be like if a cop pulled you over for going 5 miles over the speed limit, it'd be kinda silly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaellen View Post
    You know, I doubt the mods are going to even give you a slap on the wrist for a sig that is slightly bigger than they actually allow. It'd be like if a cop pulled you over for going 5 miles over the speed limit, it'd be kinda silly.
    Got pulled over doing 35 in a 30 in Wappingers Falls, NY. Luckily I was in my uniform and the cop let me off. Totally ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwald View Post
    Trolls, I'll fix your sig using the mod CP. But, only because I "like" you. And by like I mean, I'll /salute you when I'm killing you over and over again when this game drops edit: annnnd fixed.
    Thanks. Now cook me a steak and I'll entertain the thought for your desire for a long walk on the beach. =p
    Last edited by Trollsbane; 2011-06-18 at 04:44 PM.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

Got pulled over doing 35 in a 30 in Wappingers Falls, NY. Luckily I was in my uniform and the cop let me off. Totally ridiculous.
    Then again, some people pull a Judge Dredd: They drag you down while yelling THE LAW, then shoot you in the face.
    That movie was so bad it was awesome.

Beaten to it by Moaradin, deleting half the tutorial I've made then. :P
    Good idea with the posterize btw, didn't know less colours would reduce PNG file size.
    Last edited by Lackluster; 2011-06-18 at 04:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Post anyway Lack. (Unless you've already deleted)
    Last edited by Trollsbane; 2011-06-18 at 04:51 PM.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

You will need an image editing program that supports the use of layers, popular examples are Photoshop and the freeware GIMP.
    This tutorial will be written with GIMP 2 as an example, if you are using a different program you may have to search through the menus to find the droids you're looking for.
    GIMP 2 for windows can be downloaded from http://gimp-win.sourceforge.net/stable.html, Linux and MacOS versions can be obtained from http://www.gimp.org/downloads/.
    If you wish to use GIMP, go ahead and download and install it now.

Now, on to the grunt of this mini-tutorial; making and editing the signature so it complies with the mmo-champion.com forum guidelines (without looking horrible).

• Go to www.enjin.com/swtor-signature-generator and make a signature to your liking. Click the "create signature" button when you're done.
    • Right-click on the newly created signature and choose "Save Image As..." to save the image somewhere where you can find it (your desktop will do).
    • Start GIMP and open the .png signature that you've obtained from enjin.com.
    • As you may have noticed, the signature looks great but the avatar is 4 pixels too tall as well as about 30kb too large in file size.
    • First, let's handle the height issue. Click "Image" in the menu bar, then "Canvas Size". Click the chain links that are linking Width and Height together to unlink them, then set the Height to 100.
    • At Offset, click the "Centre" button (this sets Y to -2) then click Resize.
    • An alternative method to cutting off the top and bottom 2 pixels is to scale the image down to 100 pixels. Here too, I would suggest to unlink height and width as reducing the width is very bad for the tiny advanced class text. In this case use "Image", "Scale Image", unlink height & width, adjust height to 100 pixels, choose "Interpolation: None" and click Scale.
    • Next up, we'll need to reduce the file size. This can be done by reducing the number of colours in the picture using the Posterise tool. Click "Colours" in the menu bar, then choose "Posterise".
    • By checking the Preview option, the image will immediately be updated to reflect the settings you're using. Adjust the Posterise levels as low as possible without losing any detail in the image. Depending on the number of colours in your signature, this could be as low as 16 or up to 40.
    • This image now fits all the mmo-champion.com signature guidelines, time to save it and use it as a signature!
    • In the menu bar, click "File" and "Save as", choose a filename and location where you want to save your resized signature. A pop-up window will ask you if you wish to export the image, click "Export".
    • In the "Save as PNG" dialogue box, feel free to uncheck all the checkboxes as they add to the size of the file. Slide the Compression Level slider all the way to the right (value 9) to stay under the 50 KB limit; PNG compression is lossless anyway.
    • Double-check the new file's size by right-clicking it and choosing Properties. If the size is over 50 KB, you will have to redo the Posterise step with less Posterise levels.

Now that you have the new signature, time to upload it to an image-hosting website and use it as your signature:

• Open your browser and go to http://imgur.com.
    • Under the "Upload images" header, click the Computer button. Browse for the resize signature file and click Open. The file will now be listed on the page, you can click "Start Upload" to begin uploading, this should only take a few seconds.
    • In the next window, find the box that is labelled "Direct Link (email & IM) and copy the text in that box, it should read something like "http://i.imgur.com/abc123.png".
    • Go back to the mmo-champion forums, log in and click "Settings" in the top right.
    • In the left navigation column under "My Settings" and "My Profile", click "Edit Signature". You will see an edit box much like the ones in which you post reactions.
    • In this window, click the little tree-painting icon to insert an image, in the URL box, paste the text from the imgur.com website. Alternatively, you can enclose the location of the image with the IMG tags, like this:
      HTML Code:
      [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/abc123.png[/IMG]
    • Click Save Signature.
    • Now, all that remains is testing to see if your new signature works by making a post on the forums. I'll leave it up to you to make it a constructive post.
    Last edited by Lackluster; 2011-06-18 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Grammar Police!

Deleted
    Then again, some people pull a Judge Dredd: They drag you down while yelling THE LAW, then shoot you in the face.
    That movie was so bad it was awesome.
    I have high hopes for the upcoming Judge Dredd movie. Karl Urban as Dredd, Lena Headey (bitchy Cersei from GoT) as main villain.
    Last edited by mmoc5960230495; 2011-06-18 at 06:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just watched those 3 SI videos. How old are they? The UI is from an old build.

15+ Year Old Account
    they did for me at least -_- for having 3 pixels of text under my sig a few month ago.
    Better not take the chance
    Just watched those 3 SI videos. How old are they? The UI is from an old build.
    Pretty sure ive seen this in february or march, but i did not look completely at it since its full of spoiler! :/

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora View Post
    they did for me at least -_- for having 3 pixels of text under my sig a few month ago.
    Better not take the chance
    If text isn't allowed past the 100px mark then most of the people in this thread could get infracted (including a *certain* moderator). :P
    These 400px+ signatures don't leave much room for text next to them, either.
    Last edited by Lackluster; 2011-06-18 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantelija View Post
    About the guy asking about healing specs and similarity between WoW and SWTOR

Smuglers/Imperial Agents healing spec is very similar to resto druids (mainly around hots)

Bounty Hunter/Trooper very similar to resto shamans (Kolto Tank = Earth Shield)

SI/Jedi Consular this would be like mix between holy and disc priest to some extent (Static Barrier = PW:S)

This is all from information gathered , ofc things can change but atm things are like that
    Thank you very much for this post.
    A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

So I heard SWTOR is like WoW on acid?

Quote Originally Posted by TordFish View Post
    So I heard SWTOR is like WoW on acid?
    I think "Roids" is the term your looking for here. Acid would make itself delusional and it'd look like crap.

Deleted
    I'm kind of disappointed that the class "pairing" for each faction appears to be done in a direct, predictable way. The two jedi classes and their respective advanced classes seem to match with the two sith. The bounty hunter seems to be paired with the trooper, and the smuggler with the imperial agent.

In my view it could've been more interesting if they'd mixed it up a bit - a jedi advanced class linking with an imperial agent's advanced class or something. After all, the skills they possess have different names and animations, so it wouldn't have been too hard to match them up - in the end it's just numbers. It would've also made the pairing system seem less obvious.

Oh well. BioWare seem to have missed a trick in not hiring me.

Dang it. Didn't get my star wars books today. Why do you taunt me with your tracking info amazon? They've been in the same town for three days. USPS is so slow.

Quote Originally Posted by PaddyMC89 View Post
    I'm kind of disappointed that the class "pairing" for each faction appears to be done in a direct, predictable way. The two jedi classes and their respective advanced classes seem to match with the two sith. The bounty hunter seems to be paired with the trooper, and the smuggler with the imperial agent.

In my view it could've been more interesting if they'd mixed it up a bit - a jedi advanced class linking with an imperial agent's advanced class or something. After all, the skills they possess have different names and animations, so it wouldn't have been too hard to match them up - in the end it's just numbers. It would've also made the pairing system seem less obvious.

Oh well. BioWare seem to have missed a trick in not hiring me.
    The pairing is less direct in the non-force using classes, e.g. bounty hunters and troopers don't even use the same resource system (similar, though) and have totally different abilities. It's flame throwers and gadgets vs. big guns and grenades.