Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Does anyone else think that the Dragonflight and Shadowlands stories played out of order?

Shadowlands kicks off due to Argus' death, meanwhile the N'zoth raid end teases uncorrupted Void Dragons.
    I think they mentioned once they have multiple ideas going at once and sometimes switch positions of expansions

Any signs of new build for PTR tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Blizz ain't gonna groom her to be a villian without a mcguffin to bring her to us.
    I mean, it wouldn't be hard to just say "That was Alt Yrel," in this timeline Yrel's parents were on the Justicar instead of the Exodar & is doing Xe'ra's will out in space right now.

Or that we don't really need her to be a villain. She simply set up the ideas that lead to Turalyon or even Calia to be a big light-based villain.

I don't think they'd want to immediately remind people the alternate timeline stuff makes no sense with what we learned in Shadowlands: You can't say every alternate timeline has its own shadowlands when Garrosh didn't die in this timeline, he died in the alt Draenor's timeline. And yet, he's in our Shadowlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    I mean, it wouldn't be hard to just say "That was Alt Yrel," in this timeline Yrel's parents were on the Justicar instead of the Exodar & is doing Xe'ra's will out in space right now.

Or that we don't really need her to be a villain. She simply set up the ideas that lead to Turalyon or even Calia to be a big light-based villain.

I don't think they'd want to immediately remind people the alternate timeline stuff makes no sense with what we learned in Shadowlands: You can't say every alternate timeline has its own shadowlands when Garrosh didn't die in this timeline, he died in the alt Draenor's timeline. And yet, he's in our Shadowlands.
    Look that doesn't matter when an entire playable horde race are AU time traveling orcs lead by AU gender bent Thrall.

They essentially solidified WoDs place in the lore and all future lore that stems from it.
    Last edited by Varx; 2022-04-12 at 05:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelGrazza View Post
    Mark your Calendars! On April 19 at 9 a.m. PDT, you won’t want to miss what august adventures await the heroes of Azeroth next.

August?
    No one just casually uses a word like 'august' in an expansion announcement. Whoever wrote this either went on thesaurus and looked up synonyms for "grand", or this is a hint for... something.

The funny thing is, the word August comes from Augustus, the first Roman emperor, who also happens to be the biggest idol of none other than Mark Zuckerberg. So much so that he even models his hairstyle after him.

Could WoW be joining the Metaverse? /s

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Yes, but Blizzcon is on weekends most of the time right? This a tuesday.
    Fridays and Saturdays, so partially.

Look that doesn't matter when an entire playable horde race are time traveling orcs lead by AU gender bent Thrall.
    That means Kyrians can travel to alternate timelines? To pick up souls? Doesn't that mean Kyrians are stronger than Bronze Dragons? Oh no I've gone cross-eyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Santandame View Post
    How long until you change your forum name to Chromatus, including him as your avatar while always mentioning how much more powerful he is than any other character.

So far we've had Sargeras, Argus, and now currently a First One themed account with a preference of the Jailer.

Don't let us down.
    Considering 10.0's supposed to be a smaller expansion...

No. Besides, I don't expect to see a force above the First Ones for a WHILE lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Especially when you consider these guys legit make the Cosmos, the Forces and the scales that balance them, every Concept (Platonic or otherwise), etc.

Who's gonna use the eye to bring her back? No one outside the horde knows what happened on Draenor.

No one has anything to gain. Outside of a wacked out Murozond.
    Something something something, Alleria turns Sunwell into a giant Void Portal. Lothremar tells fuck Geyarah, asks Thalyssra to use the Eye to contact Yrel hoping the Army of the Light could fight the Void.

That means Kyrians can travel to alternate timelines? To pick up souls? Doesn't that mean Kyrians are stronger than Bronze Dragons? Oh no I've gone cross-eyed.
    Well perhaps souls from AU timelines just naturally meld with the prime time line's soul without the aid of the kyrian.

When garrosh died in AU draenor. At that point it was connected to our Timeline. So easy access I guess, idk.

Details, lmao.

Knight of the Astral Star Local Ardenweald Faerie's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Yeah, they'll just miss that date by five months.
    Five months in REVERSE

PREPATCH IN MARCH BABYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TIME TRAVEL EXPANSION

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Something something something, Alleria turns Sunwell into a giant Void Portal. Lothremar tells fuck Geyarah, asks Thalyssra to use the Eye to contact Yrel hoping the Army of the Light could fight the Void.
    Sir this expansion is supposed to be about dragons.
    Well perhaps souls from AU timelines just naturally meld with the prime time line's soul without the aid of the kyrian.

When garrosh died in AU draenor. At that point it was connected to our Timeline. So easy access I guess, idk.

Details, lmao.
    Get ready for Shadowlands 2: When our Velen dies & goes to the shadowlands, where alt Velen already exists, Pelegos is going to die and also become evil.
    Last edited by Ersula; 2022-04-12 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Why use that when we got a dragon expansion on the horizon with a potential corrupted ex dragon aspect of time trying to find ways to stop a void invasion of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophy349 View Post

TLDR; Blizzard is excited for the majestic adventures to come
    Well Blizzard was also excited about us walking on water.

- - - Updated - - -

Get ready for Shadowlands 2: When our Velen dies & goes to the shadowlands, where alt Velen already exists, Pelegos is going to die and also become evil.
    We already moved on 11.0

God I really hope Teriz is back before the 19th.

The reveal won't be the same without him. Like him or not.

Nah, that kind of thing happens all the time. They already told us what happens in such a situation. I don't agree with their solution and find it needlessly complicated, but still, that's not something that's an issue.

I'm getting the feeling people here are way to obsessed with Yrel, though.

I kind of do want Murozond to come back, but I'm certain he doesn't exist right now. I think they dragons are going to find a way to restore their special magic dragon soul, but that makes Murozond exist again.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Nah, that kind of thing happens all the time. They already told us what happens in such a situation. I don't agree with their solution and find it needlessly complicated, but still, that's not something that's an issue.
    They did explain it, and their explanation didn't help. Multiple Timelines are different shards of your soul? So Garrosh is getting punished because just one (1) version of himself was evil???? Doesn't that mean we're all fucked because some iteration of us in the infinite timelines is a genocidal maniac?
    Last edited by Ersula; 2022-04-12 at 05:51 PM.

Details, lmao.
    SL and other similar realms exist outside of Time

this is explained with Draka where we have Draka who had Thrall mixed with Draka who didnt

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, I expect event to go like this:
    - CGI cinematic
    - feature trailer
    - feature explanation panel
    - end

After this we will keep getting regular blog posts about xpac and it's development.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

I kind of do want Murozond to come back, but I'm certain he doesn't exist right now. I think they dragons are going to find a way to restore their special magic dragon soul, but that makes Murozond exist again.
    well Elune is now "oh dang maybe i should pay more attention to stuff thats happening" so now that we are down to only 1 aspect being active in the story and the other missing since MoP she might be "hey lets make a new set empowered by Azeroth herself" since she is needed in order to create aspects