Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    Dude, you and your useless mother have no idea about science. Just walk away, this is embarassing.
    ???

Again was I ever advocate for microbes???

If we were systematically aborting micro life then sure their life matters too, lmao

Sit down kid

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    We aren't talking about micro life, kid. You never learned about context clues?

- - - Updated - - -

Read up, try harder

If we were single cell organisms then I wouldn't be saying that now would I?
    Dude seriously... This is one of the worst mix of goal post moving and ignorance i have encountered in a while here. I actually feel somewhat bad posting yet again, because honestly... you're humiliating yourself really hard right now... i don't mind a good discussion, but god, if you want to talk about a topic like biology, at least try to read up on the basics...

Because it's the truth...

That's the only thing that choicer desperately cling to. That a fetus somehow isn't human. That's the only pillar pro choice has to stand on and it's flimsy as fuck, being kept up by corrupt liberals wanted to profit off of less fortunate people
    Actually no. The main argument for pro choice is that a woman is entitled to control of her own body. We do not require someone to compromise their body autonomy EVEN after death. Unless they are pregnant women. Fetal personhood is irrelevant to that argument because my bodily autonomy cannot and will not be sacrificed for the right of others. To suggest otherwise means you are in favor of mandatory organ donation.

It really is the only argument needed and the only argument that matters because there is no reasonable counter to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Fair point on cells vs. organism.

Now do cancer, again: https://news.berkeley.edu/2011/07/26...olved-species/

Cancer can be an organism, so by your definition cancerous tumor is a separate living entity that is reliant on its host/"parent" to remain alive. Removing it would kill the cancerous tumor, thus resulting in murder.
    Do you think I'm vegan? If not then you'd know how I feel about that. Unless a tumor somehow grown into a livingg person

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    Dude seriously... This is one of the worst mix of goal post moving and ignorance i have encountered in a while here. I actually feel somewhat bad posting yet again, because honestly... you're humiliating yourself really hard right now... i don't mind a good discussion, but god, if you want to talk about a topic like biology, at least try to read up on the basics...
    Reminder; we're not trying to convince Varx that they're wrong. We're convincing everyone else that Varx is an extremist who doesn't have a legitimate case.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    He is not that wrong. Older people gets more conservative overall, at least, in my country, that is what is happening.
    There's a world of difference between getting more conservative and changing your entire value system. As you get older some things the newer generation finds fine will be weird or bad to you but that doesn't mean you are going to adopt brand new beliefs. If that were true there would be zero old liberals and left wing people wouldn't exist past 65.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Reminder; we're not trying to convince Varx that they're wrong. We're convincing everyone else that Varx is an extremist who doesn't have a legitimate case.
    Um... Who here doesn't already know this? Would be much easier to explain that to the newbies that show up rather then let Varx kick your collective asses for pages in games you pretend you aren't playing while he objectively is.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

If we were systematically aborting micro life then sure their life matters too, lmao
    It's what we're doing. And we have already established you are against that. Dementia much?
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I'm still confused as to what a zygote has to do with a PS5?

This is the same, "LET ME KNOW WHEN A CHIMPANZEE GIVES BIRTH TO A HUMAN BEING IF EVOLUTION IS REAL!" energy.
    No it's not..... Lol

I'm all for evolution.

But I think we can agree that a human ist gonna evolve into a PS5.

Again the point is that a zygote is just an early start of HUMAN development, like how an infant is compared to an adult.

That's why I say, will a zygote turn into a carrot or PS5 or we.

Because if a infant has as much of a right as an adult, why not a zygote? Because it's inconvenient to a women who didn't practice safe sex and it ..ales millions of dollars?

- - - Updated - - -

It's what we're doing. And we have already established you are against that. Dementia much?
    A human zygote is not an ameba, try again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I know, and that's why i'm still posting because i don't want religious hogwash to stand unopposed. Still, i have been 17 once too and dug myself way to deep into discussion i should never have participated in as i lacked the mental capacity for the topic, so i can empathize a bit.

I'm not the one who is using micro life to classify male ejaculation as genocide.

Because if a infant has as much of a right as an adult...
    They don't. Adults have a bunch of rights infants don't. Again, what's wrong with your brain? Underfed because you had to share with 7 siblings?
    “There you stand, the good man doing nothing. And while evil triumphs, and your rigid pacifism crumbles to blood stained dust, the only victory afforded to you is that you stuck true to your guns.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Um... Who here doesn't already know this? Would be much easier to explain that to the newbies that show up rather then let Varx kick your collective asses for pages in games you pretend you aren't playing while he objectively is.
    I mean i get the concern for the limited space of pages this forum can ultimately support. But if you cut down on the backseat-moderation in this thread, we could probably safe another page?

I know, and that's why i'm still posting because i don't want religious hogwash to stand unopposed. Still, i have been 17 once too and dug myself way to deep into discussion i should never have participated in as i lacked the mental capacity for the topic, so i can empathize a bit.
    And again, not religious.

- - - Updated - - -

They don't. Adults have a bunch of rights infants don't. Again, what's wrong with your brain? Underfed because you had to share with 7 siblings?
    To LIFE. I ain't advocating for babies to vote or drive.

Keep trying

10+ Year Old Account
    And again, not religious.

- - - Updated - - -

Keep trying
    As soon as you start using arguments that are no rooted solely in your religious belief, i'm willing to rethink my classification

Boy I sure am glad Varx decided to once again come and shit himself for 7 straight pages. I am sure his poor Hispanic mother must be proud.

The issue is that not responding to it is the best course of action here because everyone knows what and who he is. You aren't opposing him in the slightest, you're feeding him and giving him air to keep posting and derailing the thread which is all he is actually trying to do.

He is fishing for replies and too many here decide to feed them and get lose to him rather than just admit what he is, ignore him and let him gas his way out. Quite literally explaining to a new guy exactly what he is if one actually shows up here is the best course of action but none here are mentally disciplined enough to do that.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

I mean, you suck at communicating... well... pretty much anything in this thread. I assume it's because your mom didn't talk to you enough.

Brush up on your ability to convey ideas and you might be able to debate an elementary student in a few years though. So yeah...

Keep trying.

As soon as you start using arguments that are no rooted solely in your religious belief, i'm willing to rethink my classification
    Except they're not. They're rooted in what is right. Not what is convenient and profitable.

Do you need to be religious to understand murder is bad?

No right?

The disconnect is that you think a zygote isn't human enough.

I'm all for evolution.
    I wasn't arguing you weren't. Simply highlighting your using the same dishonest argument as many who deny evolution.

But I think we can agree that a human ist gonna evolve into a PS5.
    I think this is such a silly point it's not worth addressing. It's a terrible strawman.

Again the point is that a zygote is just an early start of HUMAN development, like how an infant is compared to an adult.
    Except a zygote and an infante are two wildly different things even if they're different stages of the development.

Because if a infant has as much of a right as an adult, why not a zygote?
    How many zygotes outside of the womb have developed into infants and then onto adulthood?

Because it's inconvenient to a women who didn't practice safe sex and it ..ales millions of dollars?
    And back to the misogynist position of blaming women, while also demanding that the same women who may have an unplanned, unwanted pregnancy that could upend their whole life be forced to essentially be an incubator.

Which is pretty much straight up objectifying women (and girls) while denying them agency over what they do with their body.