Thread: Post Your UI

Can't post links yet :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFvT3x6InBU

---------- Post added 2012-02-20 at 04:43 PM ----------

Thanks Treeston for making the link for me.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-02-20 at 09:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emery View Post
    Can't post links yet :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFvT3x6InBU

---------- Post added 2012-02-20 at 04:43 PM ----------

Thanks Treeston for making the link for me.
    thats very clean and nice, mind telling a list of addons?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyq View Post
    thats very clean and nice, mind telling a list of addons?
    YEah, i'd like to know aswell - unless your awesome enough to upload it very nice and clean!
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

Quote Originally Posted by Khisanth View Post
    What's the name of the font you are using?
    Homespun /10chars
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Whai View Post
    YEah, i'd like to know aswell - unless your awesome enough to upload it very nice and clean!
    ButtonFacade (CleanUI)
    OmniCC
    MSBT
    Power Auras
    Stuf (Unitframes)
    Bartender 4

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's my latest headache. This thread is awful if you like to change your setup on a whim. Lol... 1920x1200 Res

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/3217/revui.jpg

Mods:
    Pitbull 4 (unit frames)
    Power Auras (holy power/notifications)
    Bartender 4 (bars)
    Omnicc
    KGPanels
    Grid (raid frames)
    Raven (buffs)
    SexyMap

10+ Year Old Account
    (Oops, I posted this in the other UI thread, but i'm a healer so here goes again)

Here's my latest headache. This thread is awful if you like to change your setup on a whim. Lol... 1920x1200 Res

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/3217/revui.jpg

Mods:
    Pitbull 4 (unit frames)
    Power Auras (holy power/notifications)
    Bartender 4 (bars)
    Omnicc
    KGPanels
    Grid (raid frames)
    Raven (buffs)
    SexyMap

DeeUi
    Few new tweaks. And also my 1st wow video(sry for low resolution but im new to recording) that shows weakaura setup in action.
    Pls give any feedback also if fonts are at wrg scale say where so i can modifiy. Fonts are made by replacing blizzard one so im quite limite when choosing different sizes of fonts for some elements of UI.

Static with all actiobars toggle
    [Imgur](http://i.imgur.com/N7TUG.jpg)

Combat(Dummy)
    http://i.imgur.com/ZYSVW.jpg

Video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPLzI...ature=youtu.be

Addons (most important)
    Weak Auras(tracks anythink); Stuf (unitframes); Az castar; Kgpanels(artwork); Chatter; Bartender; DBM; Mybigingnite (ignite trakcer);SLDT; SBF(buff/debuff filter,sorting)
    Ps feedback pls
    Last edited by Deemaxm; 2012-02-21 at 11:08 AM.

nice ideas all around, but please fix the size of the pixel fonts
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Been a while since I've posted my UI (2 years). Thought I would post a newer version of it.

Note: I took this SS in early September, so a few details have changed, but the general idea is the same.
    "Make impossible possible, even when winning's illogical losing's still far from optional." - T.I.

Deleted
    Thats a nice one! really liking the skin on BigWig or DBM bars? though I would have either got rid of the blizzard boss frame or replace it with something else that might fit the UI.

Started working on a new project, which is my own version of Andunae's UI (3rd post on page 211), some inspiration from Quse's UI (mainly grid position )

Still WIP, but thought I'd share the early stage, see if there were any suggestions on things that could be done better.

Config mode

Idle, Showing player and target castbar

25 man raid

The raid shot was missing 5 people though, but you can see the open space underneath, it should be aligned with the bottom of Tinydps

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frantik View Post
    Lovely UI, could you list the addons you are using please?
    Aloft (nameplates)
    Aura Frames (customizable buffs/debuffs)
    Bartender4 (action bars)
    Masque (old ButtonFacade)
    CoolLine (the line displaying cooldowns above the action bars)
    Fonter (changes the overall game fonts)
    Gnosis (cast bars)
    kgPanels (chat and minimap background frames)
    MikScrollingBattleText (floating combat text)
    OmniCC (cooldown timers/animation inside the action bars)
    Prat (chat text and options)
    SexyMap (minimap)
    ShadowedUnitFrames (unit frames)
    TipTac (tooltips)

Other addons that don't appear in the screenshots but are worth mentioning:
    ACP (addon control panel - allows you to enable/disable addons without logging off)
    Bagnon (all bags in one window, also improving their looks)
    ItemTooltipCleaner (removes the unnecessary text in items, only displaying the actual stats)
    ColorPickerPlus (makes setting up the same color for different addons THAT much easier)
    MoveAnything (allows you to.. uh... move anything - useful to move the achievement/dungeon completion windows for example, so they don't overlap your action bars)
    Skada (recount alternative - I usually leave this one hidden. I made a macro to show it, so I can have it at the pressing of a button when necessary)
    SharedMedia (allows you to use more fonts/textures/borders throughout your whole set of addons - best if used alongside SharedMedia_MyMedia)
    Deus Vox Encounters (alternative to DBM - offers better customizing options)

I personally use the Flat texture. The pixel font is HOOG0555 and the overall one is Cabin.
    I have three more action bars hidden. They're set up vertically at the bottom right corner of the screen, only showing up when you mouse over them. You don't really need those bars to see your cooldowns, cause they're already shown by CoolLine. Saves up lots of screen space.
    The tooltip is anchored to the mouse, so you can always have your mouseover info without having to waste seconds looking away to read.

-----

Here's how it looks like in a party (ignore the big ugly keybind text on the main bar. I rarely use this char and I often forget the keys, so I give them a glance to remember sometimes =P - also ignore the quest tracking thingy and the ugly buttons on the minimap (I was still using an old minimap addon)):

Last edited by Kuolema; 2012-02-21 at 03:04 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrax View Post
    Started working on a new project, which is my own version of Andunae's UI (3rd post on page 211), some inspiration from Quse's UI (mainly grid position )

Still WIP, but thought I'd share the early stage, see if there were any suggestions on things that could be done better.

Config mode

Idle, Showing player and target castbar

25 man raid

The raid shot was missing 5 people though, but you can see the open space underneath, it should be aligned with the bottom of Tinydps
    Looks simple mate, and simple isnt bad i like the "Cartoonish" style

10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-02-21 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Muncken87 View Post
    Looks simple mate, and simple isnt bad i like the "Cartoonish" style
    Thanks mate, yeah I try and aim for simple and minimalistic. Not entirely sure about the cartoonish style, but I can only assume it's the choice of font that made it look like it. But the font is just a placeholder at this point

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    snip
    I don't know if it's me, or the images or what but that font doesn't look right. Might work better in-game though.

Still got an urge to log in and make a UI. Really can't be bothered to download WoW again though. :P

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    I don't know if it's me, or the images or what but that font doesn't look right. Might work better in-game though.

Still got an urge to log in and make a UI. Really can't be bothered to download WoW again though. :P
    Yeah I can see what you mean, it looks way better in-game, but somehow the images always come out so bad :P
    But I will be replacing the fonts whenever I get to it currently using Laurentine.

Deleted
    Yeah I can see what you mean, it looks way better in-game, but somehow the images always come out so bad :P
    But I will be replacing the fonts whenever I get to it currently using Laurentine.
    Try

http://www.abload.de/

Doesnt make ur pics look bad, gets the quality u have in ur screenshot folder

Edit: About the cartoonish yeah i ment the font