Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    I've played since late Vanilla, but for whatever reason, Legion still stands above all the rest for me. It was the best time I had in the game, period. Although the fact that I didn't resubscribe until 7.1.5 might have worked in my favor somewhat since there was even more content to explore and some of the worst bugs had been ironed out by then. But even from an objective standpoint, I would say that Legion's setting was still very faithful to Warcraft, and Artifact Weapons and Legendaries were a ton of fun to play with even if the acquisition wasn't the best.
    I'm right there with you mate! Legion was an absolute banger to me. I didn't love Broken Shores or Argus, but the original Broken Isles content was fantastic, and Suramar was exceptional! Now if only they had gone with the idea of giving the Nightborne a French accent...

Who goez zere? An illuzion? What arrre you yding?

Now, that would have been the cherry on the cake.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post

You never know.
    That logo is very good too by the way, good job!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    This one went by me somehow. Wow. I completely agree. Great job, @Teriz! I always kind of sucked at making custom borders for my logos so I just tried to obscure them a bit so people wouldn't call me out on using the default ones (but they did anyway, of course).

This one went by me somehow. Wow. I completely agree. Great job, @Teriz! I always kind of sucked at making custom borders for my logos so I just tried to obscure them a bit so people wouldn't call me out on using the default ones (but they did anyway, of course).
    Stop it Ercarp, you're great at this! And you got us all with one of your fake leaks a few years back haha

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop it Ercarp, you're great at this! And you got us all with one of your fake leaks a few years back haha
    Aw, shucks. I suppose I did! However, it does make me a bit sad that the game is in such a sorry state currently that I haven't even had the motivation to make any fake logos anymore. Although maybe that's for the best. One less fake "leak" around to give people headaches. Also I feel like if I were to make a new one, it would have to look completely 100% official and not be obscured by any kind of JPEG artifacts or questionable camera angles (which is a bit above my skill level at the moment).

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    In text form:

Personally I think it's just vague bullshit, but obviously there are some claims in there, like cross-faction.
    I didn't actually miss it, I just forgot about it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks, but I didn't do the logo, so I can't take credit for it. It was done by the very talented Handclaw on Artstation. He's the one behind the Undermine april fool's gag from last year.

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/kDxyq6

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    Wouldn't mind an expansion set in WoW's distant far past. Imagine Chromie in a last-ditch effort after Zovaal or someone irrevocably ruins Azeroth transports the Horde & Alliance back in time.
    We all knew how they ruined draenor and orcs in WoD, i would not give the current team a chance.

In right hands, would be dope, but in this scenario, meh

7+ Year Old Account
    Seeing how they said in the coming weeks changes to sets to tokens, it'll be a month till 9.2 launches meaning 10.0 info probably in march
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Seeing how they said in the coming weeks changes to sets to tokens, it'll be a month till 9.2 launches meaning 10.0 info probably in march
    Matches that Final Titan leak, just saying'

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Matches that Final Titan leak, just saying'
    WoW: New Final Titan, that would be troll name.

Quote Originally Posted by Skildar View Post
    It resonates well with me as well and would love for them to explore this. What I'm dreading though is that we end up in a scenario à la SC2 : legacy of the void, where representatives of all cosmic forces must unite and confront the seventh and that the scale brings us too quickly into a universal conflict.
    Hopefully, the seventh force is merely the underlying cooperation between forces, and our goal is to restore it as opposed to defeat it—or, rather, growth through conflict. It's like Hegelian dialectics, I hope.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    That would actually kill the game forever.
    Among a loud, vocal minority (the same who called MoP "Kung Fu Panda"), sure. An expansion based on an old Warcraft continent with a new base class (Mechanic) would be MoP 2.0 for the fans.

Pretty logo design though.
    Says you. Person who thinks Shadowlands is a good expansion

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    Hopefully, the seventh force is merely the underlying cooperation between forces, and our goal is to restore it as opposed to defeat it—or, rather, growth through conflict. It's like Hegelian dialectics, I hope.
    Restore Balance? What do you think this is, a well-written story with an end point in mind? It's clearly something more evil than the other evils for us to fight in a few expansions.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Restore Balance? What do you think this is, a well-written story with an end point in mind? It's clearly something more evil than the other evils for us to fight in a few expansions.
    Meh, I suppose I shouldn't expect much more.

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    It’s mainly because the fact the old world is huge and pretty fun
    The old world is also very wide open and easy to navigate. The people designing wow zones since WoD have lost their minds, designing the most annoying cluttered shit ever.

Pretty logo design though.
    I'm not sure it would outright kill it, but the game's foundations would certainly be... undermined.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Le Conceptuel View Post
    Meh, I suppose I shouldn't expect much more.
    I think we should. They definitely went back to their source with Shadowlands on how to expand and redefine the universe rules, forces and our understanding of it all.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd still play it and enjoy it, my main is a Gob so it wouldn't bug me any but focusing entirely on Gobs/Gnomes for two years would be pretty shit to most people.
    Eh, just like Pandaria wasn't all about Pandaren, an Undermine expansion wouldn't be all about Goblins. While Goblins definitely rule the place, Undermine has been portrayed as a pretty diverse, corrupt, cosmopolitan place. In fact, Hearthstone's Mean Streets of Gadgetzhan showed what a Goblin controlled area could look like;

Last edited by Teriz; 2022-01-29 at 01:03 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Eh, just like Pandaria wasn't all about Pandaren, an Undermine expansion wouldn't be all about Goblins. While Goblins definitely rule the place, Undermine has been portrayed as a pretty diverse, corrupt, cosmopolitan place. In fact, Hearthstone's Mean Streets of Gadgetzhan showed what a Goblin controlled area could look like;

Man I remember when we all wished Gadgetzhan got this major city revamp when they announced that. I think that was also the expansion that introduced Tortollans and look what happened, they came to be! haha.
    The above post should never be taken seriously in any shape or form. Failure to do so might result in laughing matters.