Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    And why does Auric have three shirtless men calling themselves his angels?
    Maybe thet's just how he swings.

Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    I wouldn't get too defensive of a race built on black stereotypes. Where's the beads, buckskins, shrunken heads, loincloths, and bones?
    Defensive? Lol I only made a summary of helf history xD. If anything the designs suggested would sooner steal wildhammer clan aesthetics.
    Last edited by Ramz; 2018-05-04 at 05:42 AM.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Defensive? Lol I only made a summary of helf history xD. If anything the designs suggested would sooner steal wildhammer clan.
    It's a shame that Wildhammer may be in the same boat as High Elves

https://www.pcgamesn.com/world-of-wa...-azeroth-races

We have Dark Irons, but what about the last remaining dwarf clan, the Wildhammers?

It's always possible, but we don't have any immediate plans to include the Wildhammer clan.
    That's pretty much the same answer that was given for High Elves. Kind of sucks that Alliance allied races are by nature pretty similar so that's sort of a big clash to the AR system already if it is indeed made purely to get new races out to the factions.

Means Alliance potentially will end up with lots of "new different races"

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post

https://www.pcgamesn.com/world-of-wa...-azeroth-races

That's pretty much the same answer that was given for High Elves. Kind of sucks that Alliance allied races are by nature pretty similar so that's sort of a big clash to the AR system already if it is indeed made purely to get new races out to the factions.

Means Alliance potentially will end up with lots of "new different races"
    Blizzard should call them "Random Races" for Alliance since it looks like the races that have been allied with the Alliance the longest aren't being added. The whole Twilight Hinglands questline was a perfect introduction for them by uniting the Wildhammer clans under the Alliance banner.

edit: If they don't have plans to add Wildhammer (although lore suggests they could alter the model, make them taller) then they should at least make the skins available as customization options for Bronzebeards just like they did with Yellow eyes for Blood Elves and the giropractor for the Orcs.
    Last edited by Garfurion; 2018-05-04 at 07:07 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    oh, poor you, not getting the copy paste of the normal dwarf race with just tattoos different, will need to stick with the bad new dark iron dwarf totally different from the normal dwarfs with fucking awesome looking and flame hair

like, you actually get a dwarf already, you will not getting another so soon, just like any other race variation, this is not some blizzard biasin the future they obviouslly are a option

the funny thing is all of the alliance players would be complaining if they get wildhammer instead of dark iron cause it would not be different or cool enough "just a copy paste horde bias BabyRage"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    oh, poor you, not getting the copy paste of the normal dwarf race with just tattoos different, will need to stick with the bad new dark iron dwarf totally different from the normal dwarfs with fucking awesome looking and flame hair

like, you actually get a dwarf already, you will not getting another so soon, just like any other race variation, this is not some blizzard biasin the future they obviouslly are a option

the funny thing is all of the alliance players would be complaining if they get wildhammer instead of dark iron cause it would not be different or cool enough "just a copy paste horde bias BabyRage"
    Ehhh actuallly alot would have expected dark iron to go horde

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garfurion View Post
    Blizzard should call them "Random Races" for Alliance since it looks like the races that have been allied with the Alliance the longest aren't being added. The whole Twilight Hinglands questline was a perfect introduction for them by uniting the Wildhammer clans under the Alliance banner.

edit: If they don't have plans to add Wildhammer (although lore suggests they could alter the model, make them taller) then they should at least make the skins available as customization options for Bronzebeards just like they did with Yellow eyes for Blood Elves and the giropractor for the Orcs.
    The new idle and the light eyes aren't from other factions of BE or orcs, instead, bodypainting and what body differentiations Wildhammer has aren't proper of Bronzebeards, is not a great comparative.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Ehhh actuallly alot would have expected dark iron to go horde
    who would expect that? the ones with some damage in their brains? the leader of then is alliance, why they would go horde?
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2018-05-04 at 08:56 AM.

Deleted
    Jaina's Angels was renamed to Auric's Angels aka Captain Auric Sunchaser https://wow.gamepedia.com/Captain_Auric_Sunchaser

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post

I thought it would be a good idea back in Wrath tbh, Moira taking the Dark Iron to the Horde would have given the Horde a secure position in the southern Eastern Kingdoms. Plus it would have made sense in "enemy of my enemy" since the Dark Iron's enemies back then were the Dark Horde and the Alliance. But I much prefer Moira as a pragmatic leader who wants the best for all dwarves than a rebelious daughter who'd burn the world to spite her daddy.
    Eww, dwarves in the horde, no thanks, with all the reason would still be a big stretch, and not had that much sense. It is easy and lroe friendly put then in the alliance, who asked then

Quote Originally Posted by Drorith View Post
    Jaina's Angels was renamed to Auric's Angels aka Captain Auric Sunchaser https://wow.gamepedia.com/Captain_Auric_Sunchaser
    sorry flash, but this was posted one page ago, still means nothing

Deleted
    Eww, dwarves in the horde, no thanks, with all the reason would still be a big stretch, and not had that much sense. It is easy and lroe friendly put then in the alliance, who asked then

sorry flash, but this was posted one page ago, still means nothing
    I never said it meant anything, it's just strange and random and suspicious how they'd rename it from Jaina's Angels to Auric's Angels (Auric is the High Elf from Allerian Stronghold in Outland) could mean nothing like you said but it is rather suspicious that they'd randomly change it to Auric.

5+ Year Old Account
    Do you know what whould be cool?

Blizzard introducing Wildhammer Dwarfs and Alliance High Elves at the same time with the excuse of being two groups working together.

- - - Updated - - -

I never said it meant anything, it's just strange and random and suspicious how they'd rename it from Jaina's Angels to Auric's Angels (Auric is the High Elf from Allerian Stronghold in Outland) could mean nothing like you said but it is rather suspicious that they'd randomly change it to Auric.
    Don't mind him, it's just a one-eyed dude.

Idk how much important alliance expedition NPCs are, i just see them as replacements for players so it being a hint on playable high elves is not that right to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldo Hawk View Post

Blizzard introducing Wildhammer Dwarfs and Alliance High Elves at the same time with the excuse of being two groups working together.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't mind him, it's just a one-eyed dude.

Idk how much important alliance expedition NPCs are, i just see them as replacements for players so it being a hint on playable high elves is not that right to me.
    Wildhammer Dwarves + High Elves as an allied race for Alliance would be fantastic! Also they fixed Frostfencers eyes, so they glow blue now and not green. Alliance Expedition NPC'S usally have races apart of the Alliance first playable, and now High Elf being the only current on not playable. I mean I just find it strange that they renmaed Jania's Angels to Auric's Angels, he hasn't been seen since Wrath. Could they be reintroducing him again? It's a bit random to use His name and for him not to play a part in BFA. Not saying it confirms High Elves, but it's a tad suspicious don't you think? I don't think blizz would of just randomly renamed Jaina's Angels to a guy who has not been seen since Wrath. so maybe teasing something but who knows it;s beta.

(Ilove that they got renamed though :P)

5+ Year Old Account
    Wildhammer Dwarves + High Elves as an allied race for Alliance would be fantastic! Also they fixed Frostfencers eyes, so they glow blue now and not green. Alliance Expedition NPC'S usally have races apart of the Alliance first playable, and now High Elf being the only current on not playable. I mean I just find it strange that they renmaed Jania's Angels to Auric's Angels, he hasn't been seen since Wrath. Could they be reintroducing him again? It's a bit random to use His name and for him not to play a part in BFA. Not saying it confirms High Elves, but it's a tad suspicious don't you think? I don't think blizz would of just randomly renamed Jaina's Angels to a guy who has not been seen since Wrath. so maybe teasing something but who knows it;s beta.

(Ilove that they got renamed though :P)
    Yeah, it is a HE and Auric is the name of a HE, but it could be the name of another dude, you know i prefer to have more hints instead of just coincidences.

10+ Year Old Account
    who would expect that? the ones with some damage in their brains? the leader of then is alliance, why they would go horde?
    Those who have played since vanilla?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wildhammer Dwarves + High Elves as an allied race for Alliance would be fantastic!
    Yet those are the two groups Blizzard has specifically ruled out. High Elves were more emphatically ruled out than Wildhammer, but I reckon Wildhammer weren't considered because any perceived cultural differences were insufficient to justify an allied race when the physical differences are non-existant.

And no, it's not suspicious at all for the rename of the island team. It's just another example of the pro High Elf community looking at patterns in tea-leaves and seeing the potential for playable High Elves, conveniently ignoring the development team saying very plainly it isn't going to happen.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldo Hawk View Post

you know what would be more cool? half dwarfs and half high elves as allied race,2 rabbits in one hit

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Those who have played since vanilla?
    so in vanila the dark irons were aligned and friendly with the horde? thats new to me, cause as far as i know they and the dark horde pretty much were enemies

10+ Year Old Account
    you know what would be more cool? half dwarfs and half high elves as allied race,2 rabbits in one hit

so in vanila the dark irons were aligned and friendly with the horde? thats new to me, cause as far as i know they and the dark horde pretty much were enemies
    No but they were pretty much sworn enemies if the alliance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    Yet those are the two groups Blizzard has specifically ruled out. High Elves were more emphatically ruled out than Wildhammer, but I reckon Wildhammer weren't considered because any perceived cultural differences were insufficient to justify an allied race when the physical differences are non-existant.

And no, it's not suspicious at all for the rename of the island team. It's just another example of the pro High Elf community looking at patterns in tea-leaves and seeing the potential for playable High Elves, conveniently ignoring the development team saying very plainly it isn't going to happen.
    Sorry had to make a account and reply to this but after reading a lot of your posts you clearly hate High elves but you and a few of the other posters here constantly hang out in one where people are just trying to have a discussion just so you can try and get the last word in.

Question Why don't you just leave them to it? They're not harming anyone by discussing something they'd wish to have even if it may not be possible.

Also have you ever heard of bait and switch? Maybe thats why it was worded the way it was you don't specifically know these things unless you said it yourself to many other posters are an Blizzard employee.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alystria View Post
    Sorry had to make a account and reply to this but after reading a lot of your posts you clearly hate High elves but you and a few of the other posters here constantly hang out in one where people are just trying to have a discussion just so you can try and get the last word in.
    The discussion is not limited to a pro High Elf bubble. If you want a pro High Elf bubble I suggest you join their discord.

Question Why don't you just leave them to it? They're not harming anyone by discussing something they'd wish to have even if it may not be possible.
    Because I believe playable High Elves undermine the faction identity of the Horde and the Blood Elves. And I won't 'leave them too it' for the same reason they won't stop, they hope to persuade Blizzard through the expression of their opinion and I want my opinion to be heard too. Which it was because Ion basically said everything on the matter I have ever wanted a Blizzard dev to say. So that felt good.

Also have you ever heard of bait and switch? Maybe thats why it was worded the way it was you don't specifically know these things unless you said it yourself to many other posters are an Blizzard employee.
    Bait and switch? Ok, you got a laugh out of me. Yes, the developers are trying to trick us by publicly stating one thing whilst secretly planning to do another. I am sure they would just love everything they say in years to come to be challenged by people saying 'well you were secretly plotting High Elves so how can we be sure you aren't lying to us now?'

Take off the tinfoil hat please. If they ever decide to do High Elves, which apparently is when someone figures out how to make High Elves non pale and non majestic, we will know about it. Until that time all we have is the near decade and a half of statements and lore saying it's not going to happen.