7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by How dare you View Post
    It's not what High Elf fans want.
    its something a lot of then want, like we can see in those topics
    Giving them to the Horde also makes no sense.
    its make sense because blood elves are high elves
    There is only one logical choice, and that is the creation of a High Elf Allied Race for Alliance,
    that is not the only on logical choice, that is not even a logical choice

That is what High Elf fans want and people like you either do not understand or simply like to antagonize us.
    the mount is already available, blue eye and tattoo will or should be given to the blood elves and you will play exactly like that

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra View Post
    If anyone should have Alleria's tattoos then it's the Void elves
    They are High Elf tattoos, not Void Elf tattoos. Void Elf females look gorgeous, but lorewise they are an abomination that should have never happened.

and a self-proclaimed Ren'dorei herself.
    Source.

Also, High elf customizations for Void elves is what's going to happen.
    There is nothing to base this on. They would make even more sense for Blood Elves.

There is no doubt after seeing what Blizzard decided for the Wildhammer dwarves.
    It does not take a lot to destroy your doubt then. Wildhammer Dwarves and Bronzebeard Dwarves are very similar to one another and many Wildhammer options are already available to Dwarves right now. High Elves and Void Elves are just too different. A Wildhammer Dwarf with Bronzebeard Dwarf racials still makes sense. A High Elf with Void Elf racials makes no sense.

A High elf allied race is clearly not even possible anymore.
    That is so stupid, I have no comment.

Finally, I have seen many High elf fans who would be satisfied by more Void elf customization options.
    That's because they are desperate and willing to take anything that brings them closer to their fantasy, after Blizzard has denied them High Elves for such a long time and then made it even worse by turning Alleria into a Void abomination and giving the Alliance Void Elves, as if that is what anyone wanted.

You don't speak for your peers at all.
    I have no peers.

They are High Elf tattoos, not Void Elf tattoos. Void Elf females look gorgeous, but lorewise they are an abomination that should have never happened.

Source.

There is nothing to base this on. They would make even more sense for Blood Elves.

It does not take a lot to destroy your doubt then. Wildhammer Dwarves and Bronzebeard Dwarves are very similar to one another and many Wildhammer options are already available to Dwarves right now. High Elves and Void Elves are just too different. A Wildhammer Dwarf with Bronzebeard Dwarf racials still makes sense. A High Elf with Void Elf racials makes no sense.

That is so stupid, I have no comment.

That's because they are desperate and willing to take anything that brings them closer to their fantasy, after Blizzard has denied them High Elves for such a long time and then made it even worse by turning Alleria into a Void abomination and giving the Alliance Void Elves, as if that is what anyone wanted.

I have no peers.
    Void elves are High elves, so her tattoos are theirs too.

She literally says in the first quest as a Void elf that "WE" are the Ren'dorei.

Just because Void elves get some High elf customization options doesn't mean Blood elves can't either.

On the contrary Blizzard agrees with me since they already said playable High elves will never happen.

Lots of people wanted to play Void elves similar to Alleria. The world doesn't revolve around you.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Here is an olive branch I could offer though.

If Blizzard does the following

- offer a High Elf look for Void Elves
    - give them an additional transmog set that is themed towards High Elves
    - give them their own racial unicorn mount
    - make it so that the name that appears anywhere in the game for the race is "High Elf" instead of "Void Elf"
    - make all of the void racials look in a way that they have nothing to do with the void, so this void spatial rift, would be an arcane spatial rift or something, same effect, just different names, different icons, different visual

If all of these are fulfilled, I would be ok with them being a "customization option" for Void Elves. However if they go that far, they might as well make them their own Allied Race though. We've already gotten this far, just do it.

I can't believe we've gotten diaper gnomes before we've gotten real High Elves. This is the least you could do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    the mount is already available, blue eye and tattoo will or should be given to the blood elves and you will play exactly like that
    What do you not understand about Alliance High Elves?

Why are you even in this thread?

Void elves are High elves, so her tattoos are theirs too.
    And Blood Elves are high Elves too, so the tatoos are theirs too.

Just because Void elves get some High elf customization options doesn't mean Blood elves can't either.
    If it's a Thalassian themes customization, I agree that it wouldn't make sense for one to get it and not the other.

On the contrary Blizzard agrees with me since they already said playable High elves will never happen.
    They really haven't ever said that verbatim. It's been implied heavily, insinuated, hinted...but they've never outright said that Alliance High Elves will never happen. the closest thing that comes to it is the "if you want High Elves, the Horde is there waiting for you." I'll admit, it's close, but they said something similar about Classic...and look how that turned out.

Lots of people wanted to play Void elves similar to Alleria. The world doesn't revolve around you.
    I think the point was nobody was asking about playable Void Elves until Alleria became one at nearly the same time Void Elves were announced. I highly doubt anyone was asking for Void Elves prior to their introduction. Whereas High Elves have been requested practically since WoW launched.

- make it so that the name that appears anywhere in the game for the race is "High Elf" instead of "Void Elf"
    - make all of the void racials look in a way that they have nothing to do with the void, so this void spatial rift, would be an arcane spatial rift or something, same effect, just different names, different icons, different visual

If all of these are fulfilled, I would be ok with them being a "customization option" for Void Elves. However if they go that far, they might as well make them their own Allied Race though. We've already gotten this far, just do it.

I can't believe we've gotten diaper gnomes before we've gotten real High Elves. This is the least you could do.

- - - Updated - - -

It would be the only race to have separated racial effects, and that's "reasoning?"

That's going to a road even Blizzard wouldn't want to go down. Even Wildhammer fans won't get Wildhammer totems. And that would be some huge contingency among the playerbase.

5+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

How obtuse someone has to be to say that you can have High elves through a pair of pale skins for Void elves and be oblivious of all that and more?

It's almost as if... they don't actually have anything important to say but to antagonize and antagonize for the sake of antagonizing! Oh yeah, that might be the reason

Just please remember that a moderator said this some time ago in this thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    Y'all, this thread started with some awesome potential to discuss things that could make High Elves stand out and worth it as an allied race. The OP has so many cool ideas in it, and there was clearly a lot of effort put into it. While we're not saying this has to be a "pro high elf" only thread, coming into here just to say "it's never happening" and stomp all over each other isn't okay.

It doesn't matter if the devs hypothetically do say that it will never happen. People are still allowed to speculate and have fun with ideas. A lot of you seem to only post in here to destroy that and rile others up, and that needs to stop.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Paraka View Post
    It would be the only race to have separated racial effects, and that's "reasoning?"

That's going to a road even Blizzard wouldn't want to go down. Even Wildhammer fans won't get Wildhammer totems. And that would be some huge contingency among the playerbase.
    Hey, if you are ok with that, it is not my problem.

Some people have better taste than others.

It will be a shame forever that Wildhammer didn't got their own Allied race, and the worst part is people giving thumbs up to it, as a way of telling Blizzard to be all the lazy they can be with these sort of permanent additions to the game. What a joke.

Void elves are High elves
    Void Elves are Blood Elves that were corrupted by the Void.

She literally says in the first quest as a Void elf that "WE" are the Ren'dorei.
    Yeah because she introduces them to the Alliance and has promised to help them with their new "condition" and guide them. She only says that to invoke a group feeling. It's better to make them feel that she is a part of their group. Clearly she isn't a pure High Elf anymore, but clearly she also isn't exactly like them either, as she retains her High Elf look. Either way this is not an argument to give Void Elves those tattoos.

Oh so we can't give High Elves to the Alliance, because it would make the Blood Elves on the Horde side less unique, but we can give them the same customization options as Void Elves?

1. They never said never. Ion just made a retarded comment that people take too seriously.
    2. Even if they did say never, they've said that many times about many things and it doesn't mean anything.

Lots of people wanted to play Void elves similar to Alleria.
    That has nothing to do with High Elves. That would be its own thing.

The world doesn't revolve around you.
    You are projecting. You are the one that is vehemently against High Elves as its own Allied Race. Why? Why are you so obsessed about this? What does it hurt you if we get this as an option? You don't have to play one. Do you hate it when other people have fun?

- - - Updated - - -

1. I said the racials would have the exact same effect, just different visuals. It makes no sense for them to have a void rift as a racial, if they are not supposed to be void elves.
    2. I prefer them as their own Allied Race. This is just a workaround. And idea of what it would have to look like for me to go "this is good enough". Preferably I would like them to be their own race, with racials themed towards purity. As they are the only ones of their kind that are uncorrupted.
    Last edited by How dare you; 2019-11-11 at 03:56 PM.

Yeah because she introduces them to the Alliance and has promised to help them with their new "condition" and guide them. She only says that to invoke a group feeling. It's better to make them feel that she is a part of their group. Clearly she isn't a pure High Elf anymore, but clearly she also isn't exactly like them either, as she retains her High Elf look. Either way this is not an argument to give Void Elves those tattoos.

Oh so we can't give High Elves to the Alliance, because it would make the Blood Elves on the Horde side less unique, but we can give them the same customization options as Void Elves?

1. They never said never. Ion just made a retarded comment that people take too seriously.
    2. Even if they did say never, they've done so many times about many things and it doesn't mean anything.

That has nothing to do with High Elves. That would be its own thing.

You are projecting. You are the one that is vehemently against High Elves as its own Allied Race. Why? Why are you so obsessed about this? What does it hurt you if we get this as an option? You don't have to play one. Do you hate it when other people have fun?
    Void elves are Blood elves, which in turn are High elves, so they are Void-infused High elves by proxy.

There's no indication that she was saying that merely to "evoke a group feeling" and not because she is obviously a Void elf like everyone else. Sylvanas also is unique, it doesn't mean she is not a Forsaken. And yes, this is a valid argument to prove why the tattoos of the Void elf leader should go to the Void elves.

Or maybe we can give Blood elves blue eyes and Void elves pink skin? It's not that difficult, really.

They already said High elves are dead on arrival.

Yes, I am against playable High elves on the Alliance (besides Void elves), and I will voice my opinion. Since this is not your personal blog, I have the right to voice my opinion without being called "obsessed" and other similar insults. You have no right to dictate me what I can and can't say on a public forum.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Is Alleria the only High Elf to be a Void Elf?

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Is Alleria the only High Elf to be a Void Elf?
    No, every Void elf is also a High elf (Umbric included), just a Void-corrupted one.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, every Void elf is also a High elf (Umbric included), just a Void-corrupted one.
    I mean the only High Elf to become a Void Elf that wasnt a blood elf a prior to becoming a Void Elf, I meant...
    Last edited by Orby; 2019-11-11 at 04:12 PM.

I just created a new Void Elf and at no point does she even say this.

- - - Updated - - -

They already said High elves are dead on arrival.
    Never have they said that, so stop lying. They wouldn't even use such language.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I mean the only High Elf to become a Void Elf that wasnt a blood elf a prior to becoming a Void Elf, I meant...
    Yes. In the questchain to unlock the Void Elves, you find a group of Blood Elves that have been exiled from Silvermoon for their research of Void magic. They are still Blood Elves when you get there, before they are turned into Void Elves.

5+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I am against playable High elves on the Alliance (besides Void elves), and I will voice my opinion. Since this is not your personal blog, I have the right to voice my opinion without being called "obsessed" and other similar insults. You have no right to dictate me what I can and can't say on a public forum.
    You have repeated ad-nauseam that they will never happen, then how is everything after such statement should be treated like?

Nobody is telling you to not talk, what is being hinted at you is to do anything else than antagonizing for the sake of it.

- - - Updated - - -

The 'dead on arrival' phrase comes from one of these retarded 4chan 'leaks' that were so famous before Blizzcon. The fact that Tenebra is using it denotes how much does she care about honesty, what a fuc**** joke...

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo Hawk View Post
    The 'dead on arrival' phrase comes from one of these retarded 4chan 'leaks' that were so famous before Blizzcon. The fact that Tenebra is using it denotes how much does she care about honesty, what a fuc**** joke...
    Yeah I remember that one, but that one was proven fake.

Hey, if you are ok with that, it is not my problem.

Some people have better taste than others.

It will be a shame forever that Wildhammer didn't got their own Allied race, and the worst part is people giving thumbs up to it, as a way of telling Blizzard to be all the lazy they can be with these sort of permanent additions to the game. What a joke.
    You and I both know what the implications would be. So that narrative of yours doesn't work for a "gotcha" moment. We are both well aware how the community works. You see it here, and in your own post.

Your issue sounds like something to have at with the Wildhammer fanbase for making this a plausible (and more believable) option now that Shadowlands has customization plans. Take it up with them.

1. I said the racials would have the exact same effect, just different visuals. It makes no sense for them to have a void rift as a racial, if they are not supposed to be void elves.
    2. I prefer them as their own Allied Race. This is just a workaround. And idea of what it would have to look like for me to go "this is good enough". Preferably I would like them to be their own race, with racials themed towards purity. As they are the only ones of their kind that are uncorrupted.
    You and I both know that is a "We will accept this as long as it's unique enough to be it's own race," which is basically saying just make High Elves. We both know if a single race gets X kind of unique racial customization, an AR at that, the demand for much of the same cross the board will explode, literally dissolving your original intent (as I can likely see BEs getting a similar HE aesthetic).And knowing this thread, your olive branch isn't enough.

5+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I remember that one, but that one was proven fake.
    Yes, that's why I wrote 'leaks' with the apostrophes.

- - - Updated - - -

You and I both know what the implications would be. So that narrative of yours doesn't work for a "gotcha" moment. We are both well aware how the community works. You see it here, and in your own post.
    Be less cryptic please.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennem View Post
    I'll just link my post here. https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post51818870

Essentially no hard yes or no yet. Very coy response and "we'll see" when asked if Blood Elves will get Blue Eyes by MrGM. Seems like Devs know it'll be a very contentious decision either way it goes.
    If they went that way, I'd want the blue eyes for the blood elves, with some justification given as per the black eyed night elves, the alleria looking tattoos to them, and similar but more glow-in-the-dark ones available to the void elves as well so they could look like this:

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I just created a new Void Elf and at no point does she even say this.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. In the questchain to unlock the Void Elves, you find a group of Blood Elves that have been exiled from Silvermoon for their research of Void magic. They are still Blood Elves when you get there, before they are turned into Void Elves.
    It's literally the first quest she gives you..........

"Mastering the whispers requires constant focus and discipline. Your dedication inspires all who bear the name ren'dorei--for we have become children of the Void."

They already said they are already playable on both sides, with the fair-skinned one being available on the Horde. Thus, they are not coming.

Yes, Umbric and his people are still Blood elves, with the important reminder that that ultimately makes them a different flavor of High elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    If they went that way, I'd want the blue eyes for the blood elves, with some justification given as per the black eyed night elves, the alleria looking tattoos to them, and similar but more glow-in-the-dark ones available to the void elves as well so they could look like this:

I'd really like for my Void elf to look like Void-infused Alleria. Hopefully they'll eventually give us an option to keep the racial proc constantly active. Everyone is always drooling over Pink-skinned Alleria, and I'm here like "MORE VOIDFORM ALLERIA PLEASE".
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2019-11-11 at 04:41 PM.

Be less cryptic please.
    How was that remotely cryptic?

Give a solitary race, an AR at that, such a unique theme agency and the community will naturally blow up with claims of bias and demands of others needing the same love. Cause for some reason their opinion of the preferred race is better than the "X race that got attention."

How was that cryptic?